Anyone know anything about Platysaurus?? (flat rock lizard) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Other Lizards Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-31-2004, 10:58 PM   #1
Guidolives!
Question Anyone know anything about Platysaurus?? (flat rock lizard)

Hi, I just got in to the reptile life and I am trying to find out what species of platysaurus I bought. I was told in the pet store that it was a flat rock lizard, but that applys to about 14 species and a bunch of races. Since they are only found wild in South Africa it is extremely hard to find information.
I found a couple sites to try to figure out the species, but it only showed the brightly colored male and I have a female, which is muted in color. The only color she has is a blue to green top of the head and a blue throat. Her tail is a lighter gray more instead of any bright colors. She is about 10 cm/4 inches long in her body.
If anyone raises them or know ANYTHING about them , please contact me. I am interested in getting as much information as possible.
Thanks, Danielle

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!