Good Guy Pro Geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-10-2010, 11:16 AM   #1
AvandisFifth187
Pro Geckos

Just received my female viper gecko from Cody Castellanos/Pro Geckos. Deal went great, smooth transaction. The only downside is that I had to wait close to a month and a half for her to be shipped, but that's only to be expected with the weather we have up here. I like that he was being very safe about the temperatures.

During the time we were waiting for a good shipping temp, he kept a strong line of communication open, and was very polite and friendly.

Thanks!

Cody Algeri

Old 03-10-2010, 12:54 PM   #2
PacHerp
Cody is one of the best guys in this hobby! I've only had positive interactions with him, totally a GOOD GUY!

Old 03-11-2010, 12:25 AM   #3
progeckos
Thanks for the positive feedback Cody and Brittney!

Old 03-11-2010, 01:01 AM   #4
SPJ
Twice now I have ordered heat packs thru Pro Geckos (got the latest order today) and it has been a great experience. They ship extremely fast, have very good prices, and send email updates letting you know the status of the order. I will be coming back to them many more times when I need things.

Old 03-11-2010, 02:21 AM   #5
protomelas
Cody is a great guy!...I order a bunch of supplies from him and my orders are always shipped professionally and timely.....definetly one of the good guys!

Mike Rekowski
www.ReptilesbyRekowski.com

Old 03-11-2010, 10:13 AM   #6
Kristi23
I order from Pro Geckos every month and have had nothing but positive experiences. Cody's gutload is the best!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!