Bad Guy gahnns Crickets - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-11-2010, 06:37 PM   #131
crotalusadamanteus
I don't order crickets. I tried them once, but they taste like crap.

But I had no doubt your order would go through without a hitch. The OP didn't catch on to his own words about the lack of a confirmation email from PayPal or Gahnns. That was his hint to double check things, especially since the critters were so hungry ya know.

You gotta pay attention to the clues.

Old 03-12-2010, 02:08 AM   #132
DaveyFig
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure View Post
I'm not looking for frreebies. All I want is what I paid for, and at this point Im m paying for twice what I ordered. Had their customer service been a lil more helpfulle I would not be in the situation I am in. Essentually I am paying 2 times the price I would have paid had they bothers to send me an email. I know plenty who recomend Gahhns. Like I said I have used them in the past. But this transaction has left more than a sour tasted in my mouth. Not to mention I am spending 1/3rd more for me to ge my feeders late..heck if they ho ad offered some mealworms to mke up the difference i would have been cool, but nope they were unwilling to budge, and until I am satisfied, I will continue to tell my story.
I know this is an old post,but this was the best! You kept complaining about your poor starving animals. How is it that adding mealworms to an already late shipment that you caused could help your hungry animals? Your animals starving isn't the cricket suppliers fault either. Perhaps you should find a local vendor for these emergencies you create, so that when you screw up your animals don't suffer.

Old 03-12-2010, 08:27 AM   #133
Reptiles33617
If you unpleased with Ghanns why don't you try Lucky Lure Cricket Farm? They are located here in Florida. The great thing about dealing local....you get your order next day, without paying next day shipping fees. I'm not saying Ghanns is good or bad, I have used them in the past. But with Florida's weather local works best for me.

Old 03-12-2010, 06:43 PM   #134
Snowdragon57
Well i have to put in a good word for Ghanns here, we have been buying from them for some time now, we live in New England, hence cold weather, we have had a couple shipments that came in all dead, and i'm not talking a thousand criks here , these were 8-10,000 per order, not only did Ghanns send out another order that day, but they dealt with fedex on the issue!! they did not tell us to call fedex and put in a claim, they dealt with it no questions asked , and when they found out what happened they called us and filled us in.
we screwed up on a paypal payment to them one time, didn't realize it , did not recieve our order, or get a call from Ghanns, it wasn't their fault !! they didn't know whether we paid or not, no payment no ship that's the way it is, but when we realized what happened we called to explain what happened , made the payment, and they bent over backwards to get our order out that day, they have shown nothing but total professionalism as far as we're concerned, and we will continue to use them as our major supplier, we use 8-10k criks a week in addition to all the supers, roaches, wax, phoenix, and veggies,
after our 1 screw up, we call them to see if they A). got the order and B). did they recieve the paypal payment, this confirmation takes all of 30 seconds

IMO ghanns did nothing wrong and should not be liable for any of the additional sat. shipping
it's not like they screwed up ANY part of the order, in fact for them to even agree to ship for Sat. delivery was way above and beyond, we all know how fedex can be with weekend deliveries.... oops the plane had problems sorry your critters went hungry

Old 03-14-2010, 12:16 AM   #135
Snowdragon57
I just went back and saw this and am still laughing. I agree....this person is totally full of ir. LOL ROFLMAO
Is it just me, or does the reptile industry seem to have many people that seem to have been dropped as babies? I know a lot of breeders, myself included who are against inbreeding of their animals but really people... lets stop inbreeding the breeders too.

OoohoohohohohoooMawwwwwHaaaaaaaaaahaaaahhaaaahhaaa a, Omy Gawd i just fell off the #@$%#^!!! couch and dislocated my %$#! elbow this really isn't a funny bone is it, damn i was lied to all these years, but i just lost 30 # laffin my @$$ off, and my elbow still hurts !

I'm sorry but it may be cruel to laugh at this one .... but it was funny :-)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!