What do you guys think?? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-15-2002, 07:43 PM   #11
Fred Albury
Whoops...and whoops again....

Ahhhhhh right you are Jason(Fred removing size 9 ft ftom mouth) Hey ! This leathers actually pretty TASTY afterall!!

LOL

Fred
Aztec reptiles

Old 12-15-2002, 10:30 PM   #12
Classic Dum's
Hello, I know you guys are talking about larger then this but I got a good 10-12fter her 50 pounds plus, I put her on my shoulder and her tail and nose can almost touch the ground on either end and im 6ft, she completly dwarfs anything I have ever seen before, she had her first litter of 47 this year, huge babies, we had another litter from a large 8ft female of 27 the were half the size, anyway just figured I would share

Old 12-17-2002, 01:49 PM   #13
Fred Albury
Bil Colombian: Freak oddity or common occurence?

Jason,

I had a 10 footer also, about 2 years ago. She came in as a rescue, somebodys pet that had went from house to house, always misplaced by her owners. I think that most of these people were doing drugs and living a rock and roll lifestyle, which didnt allow them to stay in one place very long.
So this monsterous Colombian had been to at least 3 diffrent homes over the span of its wretched life. She had rat bites that were healed, but she looked pretty nice and MAN was she ever a *BEEFER*

Ironically, she never ate while anyone watched. id have to put the rat or rabbit in the cage and leave the room, otherwise no feeding. Sadly, her health was never what it could have been, she had problems from day 1, caused by the lack of care given to her. She passed away 1 year 3 months afterI had her.

I have also seen, in my YOUTH, while hanging out at the beach/boardwalk with all the other metalheads, one of my friends that used to bring his Colombian female down there. I didnt knw any better, was like 20yrs old, and everyone LOVED the snake.
Now that I look back on it , that situation was a p.r. nightmare, a LARGWE(12 ft easy) Colombian boa in a public place(Beach) full of tourists and a HUGE group of enubriated metalheads and rockers(Of which I was one). recipe for disaster. Funny though...NOTHING ever happened to that snake negatively. But the stress on the snake wasnt right. Well thats all for now.

Fred
AZTEC REPTILES

P.S.
GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!