Dragons Den Herp (INFO) - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-27-2008, 06:15 AM   #51
swineb2
..well my friend ordered a dragon from him on the tail nip special and got the most beautiful yellow i've EVER seen...stress causes even the prettiest dragons to look dull i have around 20 and they dnt always look beautiful....even the best dragons look ugly in bad conditions...maybe your doing something wrong ps dnt get all mad just trying to help

Old 03-27-2008, 06:45 AM   #52
swineb2
oh if you want to know the truth go to you tube type in bearded dragons hatching go to one that ses sandfire hatching and click on there profile...view all vids and look for dragon arrival from dragons den....i'll just post it tomorrow

Old 03-27-2008, 09:10 AM   #53
mademperor
Quote:
Originally Posted by swineb2
oh if you want to know the truth go to you tube type in bearded dragons hatching go to one that ses sandfire hatching and click on there profile...view all vids and look for dragon arrival from dragons den....i'll just post it tomorrow
I don't need a video to see the truth, I can just look at my beardie in his tank.

I addressed my husbandry earlier in this thread, on post #13 to be exact.

It's been almost a month now, and he has not become the dragon he was sold to be, color wise. Kevin said that what he sent was his best, and if that's true it's safe to say that if you buy a Blood Dragon from Kevin, you'll most likely be very disappointed.

I would like to thank the support of many of the members of this forum, this has been a stressful purchase. I am disappointed that some members feel it is okay to knowingly misrepresent bearded dragon photos. I do understand that things like white balance may need to be adjusted in photos, however when you change the color to the extent that brown looks red that is

At this point I'll just love the dragon I have, even if it's more brown then red. I hope from all this it shows that you can't trust some breeders like Dragon's Den (even if they have a seemly good record.)

Old 03-27-2008, 03:27 PM   #54
swineb2
sry to hear you were one of the few who has had bad exp with dden .....i would be more then happy to take that dragon off your hands....i have seen some nice shit from there ?¿?¿

Old 03-27-2008, 03:41 PM   #55
dden
Christopher- I've called you several times and offered you a full refund, but you have not responded. I have sent several emails offering a full refund, but you have not responded to them. If you are not happy with your dragon, send it back. As I told you before, I would love to have that dragon back because I know how colorful it was when I picked him out and packaged him. I know how he should look if he is housed properly. If he is not showing color to his full potential it is most likely a husbandry issue. Why don't you send me a picture of your dragon's cage and maybe I can help you figure out a way to improve it and make the true colors show? I have been breeding and selling Bearded Dragons for 1/3 of my life and I have never had a dissapointed customer that I did not work with to straighten things out. I do everything I can to make sure my customers are happy. Unfortunately, there are some people who will never be happy, no matter what I offer to do to rectify the situation. I will even pay the full shipping amount to have you send the dragon back to me...just let me know and I'll send you a prepaid shipping label.

Old 03-27-2008, 03:48 PM   #56
KelliH
Well, I have to say that the nicest bearded dragon I have ever seen in person or in a photo I got from Kevin. He sent me an awesome female Blood Red subadult that was in fact, "blood red". She was freaking awesome.

Christopher, Kevin is offering you a full refund with shipping, which he rightfully should if you are not happy. Why not take him up on it? I would, if I was unhappy.

Old 03-27-2008, 11:27 PM   #57
LauraB
I was about to ask ....

the very same thing, Kelli. Kevin did offer a full refund AND return shipping is on him. If the dragon is not what you expected, nor wanted, then why not just send it back and accept the refund?

You started this thread because you are unhappy. Kevin is trying to rectify that. Accept his offer and then get the dragon you really want.

~ Laura Bolt

Old 03-28-2008, 05:59 PM   #58
swineb2
i think some people are just unhappy ppl and are unsatisfied no matter what

Old 03-28-2008, 06:12 PM   #59
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by swineb2
i think some people are just unhappy ppl and are unsatisfied no matter what
I think that i'd be disappointed if i thought i was going to get a vivid red dragon, only for it to look faded and washed out compared to the picture. If i was that unhappy, i'd have taken the refund as soon as it was mentioned.

Old 03-28-2008, 06:25 PM   #60
Gecko_Den
In post #1 Christopher said that Kevin was not offering to pay return shipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by mademperor

I asked him to make this right and after while he said he'd return my money if I paid to send him back and that he wouldn't cover that. He also said that I'd need to send it back like it came, which would be next day air.
It wasn't until his post yesterday that Kevin posted that he would now pay for return shipping. I haven't seen Christopher post since then so maybe before saying he is "just unhappy ppl and are unsatisfied no matter what" you should give him time to respond to Kevin's offer.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!