Bad Guy BEWARE OF PIJAC!!!! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-02-2009, 11:05 PM   #51
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim View Post
Hummmm must have missed that one John.
http://www.ralphdavisreptiles.com/fo...96&whichpage=6

OK, Not in your words but close! lol..

Old 05-03-2009, 06:57 AM   #52
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim View Post
I just don't understand why everyone cannot work together for one comon cause. KEEPING BIG BROTHER OUT OF OUR BUSINESS
Right there is the problem, John. There's not one common cause, just a bunch of personal agendas.

Old 05-03-2009, 03:18 PM   #53
Reptilian74
Bobby,
Where are you getting all your information? It isn't a big secret that these rumors have been floating around, but most of what you have stated is hearsay. It appears to me that you are trying to divide the reptile community in a time when everyone needs to be united. PIJAC has done more to fight legislation than you ever have yet you want to "stop them"?

And I think that your slander towards people that have been trying to help, mainly Brian, is in very poor taste. You obviously don't know him and your ignorance about him is very apparent. Why would Brian want to stop people from breeding on a small scale? That is who his customer base is. Also what exactly did he lie about in his video? After making that video he received many threats from HSUS activists. You also said you called him, you didn't leave a message, because he never seen a call from you. So if you want to talk to him you can contact me and I will give you his cell number or I could have him call you.

I have been friends with Brian for many years and he is a good guy. He is willing to help people and wants the best for this industry. If we keep up with this internal bickering we the reptile community will be the downfall of this hobby that we all love and are passionate about. We also need to support the guys that are busting their rears to help, because if individuals continue to discourage their work and run them off, well that is the end of our hobby/industry.

Wil Combs

Old 05-03-2009, 03:38 PM   #54
natsamjosh
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap View Post
Right there is the problem, John. There's not one common cause, just a bunch of personal agendas.
Bingo. I believe this stems from fear. The fear of losing one's animals leads to the "every man for himself" and "we need to compromise" mentality for a lot of folks. That's what the AR folks want, and they've succeeded in dividing us, assuming we were ever united in the first place. The common cause, imo, should be that this would be A HORRIBLE and UNJUST LAW, regardless of whether it's about pythons, mice, fish, or birds. There are many reasons it's so bad, but if nothing else the issue should be handled by states/cities. I don't understand all this talk of compromise. Compromising with a turd legitimizes the turd. If someone tells me 5 plus 5 is 9, I'm not going to compromise and agree that 5 plus 5 is 9.5.

Regarding PIJAC (or any other organization), I have no idea what to think.
I would like to see ALL organizations come out and say what they stand for, not just vague references to a "compromise."

Old 05-05-2009, 05:49 PM   #55
sg1trogdor
Ok so I haven't been very involved on this forum but what the hell do you mean Brian is in on it. By all means show me some proof and I will join you in your bashing right now but I seriously doubt you have any credible sources if any at all.

Old 05-05-2009, 07:29 PM   #56
cahrens
Well I'm hearing from a lot of different people that there is some shady stuff going on behind the scenes. Deals are being made "under the table" to benefit "the big boys" and drive the little guys out. There is no proof of anything(that's kinda the design) but when I hear the same stuff from several different sources, I gotta believe that there's something to it. I don't know if PIJAC realizes it or not but they're being used to push some things that will only benefit a minority of the reptile community.

Old 05-05-2009, 07:45 PM   #57
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahrens View Post
Well I'm hearing from a lot of different people that there is some shady stuff going on behind the scenes. Deals are being made "under the table" to benefit "the big boys" and drive the little guys out. There is no proof of anything(that's kinda the design) but when I hear the same stuff from several different sources, I gotta believe that there's something to it. I don't know if PIJAC realizes it or not but they're being used to push some things that will only benefit a minority of the reptile community.
Then its hearsay and dosnt belong on the BOI.

Old 05-05-2009, 07:50 PM   #58
Wolfy-hound
And I heard we'll all die from swine flu if we eat bacon. I heard that from at least 5 different people today. I also heard that I can burn water in my car and never buy gas again.
Neither of that is true either, and until I see proof, I say someone is instigating garbage for their own purposes, and I'd look askance at the folks starting the rumors up, way before I'd look at the organizations that have fought for the rights of ALL pet owners.

Old 05-05-2009, 07:53 PM   #59
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
Then its hearsay and dosnt belong on just the BOI.
Your right! It belongs on every Damn forum everyone goes to! I've heard some things myself. I'll keep it quite for now.. BUT, I will not keep quite for long!!

Old 05-05-2009, 07:53 PM   #60
sg1trogdor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
Then its hearsay and dosnt belong on the BOI.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy-hound View Post
And I heard we'll all die from swine flu if we eat bacon. I heard that from at least 5 different people today. I also heard that I can burn water in my car and never buy gas again.
Neither of that is true either, and until I see proof, I say someone is instigating garbage for their own purposes, and I'd look askance at the folks starting the rumors up, way before I'd look at the organizations that have fought for the rights of ALL pet owners.
thanks for being sane guys. But we r all going to die of swine flu

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!