Bad Guy gahnns Crickets - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-06-2010, 12:07 AM   #91
dragonluver83
?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure View Post
I will finish by saying gahhns has a quality product and yes I will order from when again...but god help me or anyone else that has any issues with their order...in fact non of the posters I have seen or perhaps I missed has had any issues. But be warned that if an issue arieses....their way handling it is a joke.
As i diverted most of this cause the thread is ridiculous anyway. your first post was how you didnt wanna do busniess and blah blah blah.(not worth my time to go back and re-read this non-sense). Now you want to continue to do business with them? Should they even sell to you anymore??? i probly wouldn't!

I have had multiple shipping problems atleast 4-5 order's with d.o.a.'s and they replaced every single order. NO aruguement. The women that work there are sweet, and there breeder program is off the wall!!!

I will say this. The one and only problem i do see with my bugs are my large crickets could be alittle larger, but its not enought to receive a bad word or for me to go anywhere else for anything.

Old 03-06-2010, 12:08 AM   #92
WiseReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
I never made a threat... I said you were digging your own grave here. Your just getting mad that your words were used against you.

YOU however are making threats.... but for the record. I request that the Mods and Rich dont ding her for them.
What I believe was being said when Kevin said you were digging your own grave is that people who read this post may add you to their do not deal list. You can correct me if I am wrong Kevin because it won't bother me. I seen no threat made just a figure of speech.

Jeff Wise

Old 03-06-2010, 12:09 AM   #93
Pure
Well better choose your words more wisely. I took your words as a threat. If that wasn't the case...better luck next time, You may not receive such a cordial warning.

I'm no fool IPA addys are easy to track. Think before you let your mouth run off.

Old 03-06-2010, 12:10 AM   #94
dragonluver83
Quote:
I'm sorry for letting my distaste for this company effect my judgment, but the grave you suggested would have been better fit for you...come one down to FL and with the hungry gators....we would not need GRAVE. You would be gone in secinda. Kind od threating beind your kEYBOARD. Come on down if you have the balls. You don't like what I'm saying then come shut me up..it will be the last thing you do....ever.

Forums are nice,,,, but I'm done Effin around! Bring it bubba!
Did you skip English class???

Old 03-06-2010, 12:18 AM   #95
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseReptiles View Post
What I believe was being said when Kevin said you were digging your own grave is that people who read this post may add you to their do not deal list. You can correct me if I am wrong Kevin because it won't bother me. I seen no threat made just a figure of speech.

Jeff Wise
You are indeed correct Jeff. Kinda like the shooting yourself in the foot smilie .... and thus the reason I used the smilie there.

Old 03-06-2010, 12:20 AM   #96
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Well better choose your words more wisely. I took your words as a threat. If that wasn't the case...better luck next time, You may not receive such a cordial warning.

I'm no fool IPA addys are easy to track. Think before you let your mouth run off.

I've giving you a free pass once.... dont push your luck. I get threatend almost on a daily basis by folks alot more determined than you and that have the means to carry it out. You might want to heed your own warning.

Old 03-06-2010, 12:21 AM   #97
Pure
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PEOPLE. THTU HAD ALL MY CONTACT INFO, A SIMPLE EMAIL WOULS HAVE SOLCED THIS. YES THEU SAID THEY TRIES, BUY i AM CALLING BS! THERE IS NO REAsON i SHOULD NOT HAVE DORREN THIS EMAIL. FOR FRREAK SAKW, THIS IS NOT 1998. THE EMAIL SHOUL HAVE FONE GONE THROUGH. THEY ARE LYINGS. PLAINE AND SIMPLE!

BELIEVETTHIS OR NOT,. TJRY arr full of ir

Old 03-06-2010, 12:51 AM   #98
DAND
Quote:
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PEOPLE. THTU HAD ALL MY CONTACT INFO, A SIMPLE EMAIL WOULS HAVE SOLCED THIS. YES THEU SAID THEY TRIES, BUY i AM CALLING BS! THERE IS NO REAsON i SHOULD NOT HAVE DORREN THIS EMAIL. FOR FRREAK SAKW, THIS IS NOT 1998. THE EMAIL SHOUL HAVE FONE GONE THROUGH. THEY ARE LYINGS. PLAINE AND SIMPLE!

You finally convinced me you are right. You were totally wronged and they are solely at fault.

(I'd figure I'd try reverse psychology and see if that will work, shh don't tell her.)

Old 03-06-2010, 01:00 AM   #99
Riyo
Quote:

What animals do you own that absolutely have to have food by tomorrow night? Saturday shipping is expensive but you could have waited until monday. Most reptiles I know of can go a few days without eating, no problem!

Also, I know Jax pretty well and I know that there are a plethora of pet stores there, so it isn't like you didn't have options. I have had a similar thing happen to me before with a different supplier, but I admit it was handled much differently..

Also, just a little advice from me to you, stopping and rereading your post before you hit the submit button is a great idea. If you want to have any ground to stand on here you have to at least act like you're sane. Yes, this is a frustrating position to be in, trust me, I know! But I think it definitely could have been handled better on your part.

And no, I do not feel that Gahnn's was in the wrong here. As it has been stated many times before, payment wasn't received so the product wasn't sent.. you have a certain responsibility as a buyer to follow up to where your money goes.

Old 03-06-2010, 01:20 AM   #100
dragonluver83
Quote:
Hum how will you understand this????

I doo noott beeelive yioou, yoour full of ir

Wonder if i got through?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!