Bad Guy gahnns Crickets - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-05-2010, 10:31 PM   #71
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure View Post
AGAIN AND FOR THE LAST TIME I DID NOT BLOW UP UNTIL IT WAS MADE VERY CLEAR THAt MY ORDER WOULD NOT GO OUT UNTIL MONDAY!
Now according to you

Quote:
Now my order was placed before 11AM this Wed. According to them all orders placed before 12PM will be shipped that day. Well at 5PM That day I never got an confirmation email stating that my order had been shipped. I let it go, then the following day I waited unil about 4:3P to send an email asking what's the deal.
you waited until 4:30pm on Thursday to call about your order... which is actuall after business hours.

According to Ghann's website
Quote:
During normal office hours the WebSales Division strives to respond to all correspondence within four hours of receipt. Messages received after about 10:00 AM on Fridays will be responded to the following business day. Currently, our normal office hours are:

Monday through Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM ET
Friday 9:00 AM - 12:00 Noon ET
And also from Ghann's website
Quote:
FEDEX is our preferred carrier, allowing us to offer you great rates and great service!

Same-Day Shipping cut-off time is 12:00 PM EST

All orders received after 12:00 PM Monday thru Wednesday are shipped the following day

Orders received after 12:00 PM on Thursday are shipped the following MONDAY
So for one... your lucky you even got ahold of a person

and two... if they were willing to ship out at 4:30pm on Thursday (which is 4.5hrs past cutoff) then you are even luckier. I would be willing to bet that most if not all employees had left for the day.

Old 03-05-2010, 10:33 PM   #72
spyder79
Quote:
OK in tha logic, I just sent you an email saying that any order you may have made with me I didn't receive payment. Check your email, I bet they are not there.

Look I'm tired of defending myself, when I am the victim of poor business practices, I'm here to tell my story...I don't see Gahhns saying anything in regards to this subject. And yes they are aware of this thread. So lets all just keep our traps shut until we hear from them...I'm willing to bet it will be a long wait!

Besides, I thought this board was for posting bad expiriences, nota board fro crusifiction.

Just because my bad happenings with this vebdore does not give you the right to break out the cross and nails!

I've said my peice now let it go.

hey guess what im fairly certain the ghann's is not a member here and even if they were they dont need to respond here as you are not a victim.

PS
if you are going to make biblical references at least spell the words you use correctly so as to not make yourself look even more un-intelligent than you already do.

Old 03-05-2010, 10:40 PM   #73
bad-one
I agree with pretty much everything said above.

Even if Ghanns is mistaken and didn't send you a notification email about not recieving payment, I wouldn't be upset with them at all. It isn't that uncommon for buyers to flake out and I wouldn't expect a company to track down every person who doesn't send payment on an order (or in this case never gets the payment).

If anything I'd be frustrated with Paypal since it is apparent this is where everything went wrong.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:00 PM   #74
Pure
I apologize for the spelling. Fingers at an angry keyboard do not spell that well. I take great offense to you insulting my intelligence, you do not know my nor my intelligence level. So again you took another pot shot at me. Thanks. I'm just upset and I can see that this sire is not willing to except a new member in any regards if it goes against your grain. Tough luck eh.

My opinion stands and I will bad mouth this vendor at every chance I get. This site is not the end all be all world of the herpilogical society. I had a bad experience. Regardless of your view. As a customer I am dissatisfied. Oh whats that golden ruls....oh the customer is always right. And in this case the customer was treated like crap. Perhaps since their showing on "dirty jobs" they have become a tad bit jaded. I don't know...All I know is I will not tolerate this kind of treatment. I am done with this...and perhaps after the reactions I have received (honestly looking for help and some kind of support) I will turn my attention to your boys club known as BOI

Good Day gentalmen...if thats the title you deserc....as of right now it is in question,.. Lets not forget this is not the only forum out there and by the way you treated me...twisting my words to fulfill some sort of Freudian need...well reap what you sow!

Old 03-05-2010, 11:07 PM   #75
bad-one
Quote:
I apologize for the spelling. Fingers at an angry keyboard do not spell that well. I take great offense to you insulting my intelligence, you do not know my nor my intelligence level. So again you took another pot shot at me. Thanks. I'm just upset and I can see that this sire is not willing to except a new member in any regards if it goes against your grain. Tough luck eh.

My opinion stands and I will bad mouth this vendor at every chance I get. This site is not the end all be all world of the herpilogical society. I had a bad experience. Regardless of your view. As a customer I am dissatisfied. Oh whats that golden ruls....oh the customer is always right. And in this case the customer was treated like crap. Perhaps since their showing on "dirty jobs" they have become a tad bit jaded. I don't know...All I know is I will not tolerate this kind of treatment. I am done with this...and perhaps after the reactions I have received (honestly looking for help and some kind of support) I will turn my attention to your boys club known as BOI

Good Day gentalmen...if thats the title you deserc....as of right now it is in question,.. Lets not forget this is not the only forum out there and by the way you treated me...twisting my words to fulfill some sort of Freudian need...well reap what you sow!
This has nothing to do with you being a new member, its just that you are dragging a company's name in the mud that hasn't done anything wrong.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:17 PM   #76
Pure
WRONG!!!! An email or a phone call that they DID not bother to make isn't WRONG..I hope to all that is precious, other companies do not practice this bis ethic. I for one would not! So just how is that wrong!

Look you all alike them, that's cool, until this I swore by them. But until they come here and defend themselves you are all responding with past expeiriences..and in my case that doesn't mean sheet.

I was wronged, be it open for determination or whatever...in my eyes, I'm dissatisfied!

Old 03-05-2010, 11:18 PM   #77
DAND
This one is a lost cause people. You can continue to try and talk sense to this person but some people you just can't reach and this one is out there, way out there.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:20 PM   #78
Pure
Just to add, my feelings for paypal are of their own.....yet that doesn't excuse their lack of communicarion when things went wriong

Old 03-05-2010, 11:22 PM   #79
bad-one
Well I'm sorry you feel that way.

And to clarify something- I have no dog in this fight, I've never bought from them. I'm purely going off what you have presented.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:23 PM   #80
bad-one
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
This one is a lost cause people. You can continue to try and talk sense to this person but some people you just can't reach and this one is out there, way out there.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!