Bad Guy gahnns Crickets - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:26 PM   #81
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure View Post
I apologize for the spelling. Fingers at an angry keyboard do not spell that well. I take great offense to you insulting my intelligence, you do not know my nor my intelligence level. So again you took another pot shot at me. Thanks. I'm just upset and I can see that this sire is not willing to except a new member in any regards if it goes against your grain. Tough luck eh.
Actually you being a new member here has nothing to do with it. The BOI is about right or wrong... doesn't matter how long you have been here. If I was in the wrong on a transaction... you can bet your last dollar they would be on me in the same way.

Quote:
My opinion stands and I will bad mouth this vendor at every chance I get. This site is not the end all be all world of the herpilogical society. I had a bad experience. Regardless of your view. As a customer I am dissatisfied. Oh whats that golden ruls....oh the customer is always right. And in this case the customer was treated like crap. Perhaps since their showing on "dirty jobs" they have become a tad bit jaded. I don't know...All I know is I will not tolerate this kind of treatment. I am done with this...and perhaps after the reactions I have received (honestly looking for help and some kind of support) I will turn my attention to your boys club known as BOI
Actually since it is late and I dont really have anything better to do... I went back and counted. There are 6 ladies that have posted in this thread... and they all think your in the wrong too. Would you like for me to go back and count the guys.... I'm thinking we are pretty much 50/50 here... but might be just a tad be more guys.. but not much.

Quote:
Good Day gentalmen...if thats the title you deserc....as of right now it is in question,.. Lets not forget this is not the only forum out there and by the way you treated me...twisting my words to fulfill some sort of Freudian need...well reap what you sow!
Your right... its not the only fourm... but I have seen on numerous times what THIS forum can accomplish. It has gotten money owed for alot of folks that was taken advantage of. With what you posted... everyone here pretty much feels that Ghann's was not in the wrong.... IF the members here felt they were... I can guarantee you... they would get drug thru the mud. I have seen it too many times.

Im sorry you didnt get the desired outcome by posting here.... but the majority of us dont feel Ghann's was in the wrong.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:27 PM   #82
Pure
I will finish by saying gahhns has a quality product and yes I will order from when again...but god help me or anyone else that has any issues with their order...in fact non of the posters I have seen or perhaps I missed has had any issues. But be warned that if an issue arieses....their way handling it is a joke.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:31 PM   #83
Southern Wolf
Quote:
WRONG!!!! An email or a phone call that they DID not bother to make isn't WRONG..
One last time for the cheap seats....put your hatered for me aside... and read your own words

Quote:
According to gahnns, they sent me an email asking where was the payment.
They attempted an email. Is it REALLY their fault you didnt get it? They sent it... how was they to know you didnt get it? For all they knew... you changed your mind.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:32 PM   #84
WiseReptiles
Shannen,

This is a public forum and everyone will have their own point of view. It may not be the response or responses that you are looking for but everyone has their own opinions. If you were a member here for years you would have received the same responses no matter what. This has nothing to do with you being new, it's all about how people view the post. If this was Ghanns fault and not Pay Pals you would have gotten a whole different reaction.

Jeff Wise

Old 03-05-2010, 11:33 PM   #85
Southern Wolf
Quote:
I will finish by saying gahhns has a quality product and yes I will order from when again...but god help me or anyone else that has any issues with their order...in fact non of the posters I have seen or perhaps I missed has had any issues. But be warned that if an issue arieses....their way handling it is a joke.
Actually I have had issues.... and it was resolved in a quick and polite manner by Tammy. That is why I am willing to go to bat for them. I came to them in a polite professional manner... and in turn they treated me with the same respect.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:36 PM   #86
Pure
boys club was just a play of words...perhaps your intelligence needs to be in question for not getting that. mmmm

And agan thge majority of posters have not had to deal with a problem...as I said, a true test of a company revolovese aeound ow they deal with a problem....so far they are getting a 60 out of 100

Old 03-05-2010, 11:39 PM   #87
Southern Wolf
Quote:
boys club was just a play of words...perhaps your intelligence needs to be in question for not getting that. mmmm

Ummmm wasn't it you that said something about dont insult my intelligence

Quote:
I take great offense to you insulting my intelligence, you do not know my nor my intelligence level. So again you took another pot shot at me. Thanks.

Yep.... I think it was. Any other graves you'd like to dig for yourself?

Old 03-05-2010, 11:55 PM   #88
MikeRusso
Shannen, i realize that your very upset with Gahnns, but if you stop and think about it for a moment they really did not do anything wrong.. They did not ship product because they had no idea an order was placed, because as far as they knew your payment was not made.. And, they would not pick up the extra cost for sat delivery because of your Paypal error..

But, even if they were totally wrong, all is not lost.. You can just run to a local pet store and pick up some bugs to feed out for a couple of days and Gahnns order will show up at no additional cost early next week and all is good again..

Sorry that you're getting beat up a bit here, but i have to agree that Gahnns was not the one who dropped the ball on this one..

~ Mike Russo

Old 03-05-2010, 11:58 PM   #89
Pure
I'm sorry for letting my distaste for this company effect my judgment, but the grave you suggested would have been better fit for you...come one down to FL and with the hungry gators....we would not need GRAVE. You would be gone in secinda. Kind od threating beind your kEYBOARD. Come on down if you have the balls. You don't like what I'm saying then come shut me up..it will be the last thing you do....ever.

Forums are nice,,,, but I'm done Effin around! Bring it bubba!

Old 03-06-2010, 12:03 AM   #90
Southern Wolf
I never made a threat... I said you were digging your own grave here. Your just getting mad that your words were used against you.

YOU however are making threats.... but for the record. I request that the Mods and Rich dont ding her for them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!