Bad Guy Use caution with Texasrattleandboas (David Sackary) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-04-2011, 11:25 AM   #1
MIchaelfm
Use caution with Texasrattleandboas (David Sackary)

I am posting this so you can use caution when dealing. I will not post the 370 text messages and 80+ e-mails from him unless this reall gets out of control by him. I am telling to use caition do to the fact that he has ripped me off by not completing our trade. He never sent my three animals that he owes me for my animals sent in trade. He after all our comunication states that the anmals I sent with breeder signed photo id are not what I said they are and or they did not come from specific breeders even though I have the reciepts and contact information from the breeders.
The main reason I am saying to use caution is because after I told him I was calling the Michagan police on him He sent me a nice text reminding me that he has family here that are part of MS-13. He said they are his wifes family and they begged for my info but they refused for know. He also has his info listed to live in tesas but shipping is to Michagan. I have another fauna member that is also or was trying to business with him until he found the guy lived in michagan when after several hundred emails of living in Texas.
We even have him in 2 seperate emails sytating to me that he was arrest by the Michagan DNR for snake shipping and the same weekend the other member has emails saying that he was arrested by the Texas DNR. Several months ago there was nother issue with another member here is the link
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...t=CHRIS+TAYLOR
WE do not know if this the same guy for surebut the other member said he got scammed by this one before and he is fonfident it is the same guy.
I emailed one of the moderators of this sight to take action but I got no response. Please use caution I would not want any one in the same situation I am in. I only hope this guy is blowing smoke or I just made it worse.
I have sent several members this guys address and numbe due to the threats and the severity of them. I know also the other member has had many also. They may be empty threats ut I am not tking a risk with the fact of my wife and 2 children.

Mike Masters

Old 09-04-2011, 11:26 AM   #2
MIchaelfm
I for got to post he is in Saginaw, Michagan.

Old 09-04-2011, 11:30 AM   #3
reptilebaby
That's a ridiculous threat. The MS-13. Supposed to be a gang or something?

You might have to go ahead and post your e-mails and texts so people can get a better and accurate view of things. People here don't mind wading through e-mails.

Old 09-04-2011, 11:31 AM   #4
reptilebaby
At least post e-mails and a few texts if you can.

Old 09-04-2011, 12:04 PM   #5
allreptiles1966
here he is telling me he is shipping from TX!I'm looking for the death threat to me and will post.I also have 300-400 emails of him trying to trade me from TX>

David Zackary
Add to contacts
To 1 2
I'm shipping Monday to you from Texas and when you ship my new animals ill be getting from you. The reason i didn't say anything was because of this I hate stress I figured ill just let it go and forget about it. I knew the Shit wasn't true so i just let it go its a competion out there and people are doing dirty Shit to get snakes I don't want no part of it. See when i just stuck with kingsnake I never dealt with this BS as soon as i joined fauna here I am dealing with bs the snakes you seen one is from his ass and is in quaertine as the pair just bought too. I want your albino het anery and your anery het albino. It's funny you say the albino het anery is pissy because these two are too always striking LOL gotta love a pissy baby boa trying to scare a man LOL. Rich calm down ok its not worth it don't let it ruin your day

On Sep 1, 2011 2:24 PM, "David Zackary" <texasrattleandboas@gmail.com> wrote:

Old 09-04-2011, 12:13 PM   #6
MIchaelfm
Thanks rich for posting your issue with him also. I do not now how to get all the emails and texts on here. and then they do not inlude about 20hours of phone. This kid was so far all over the place. It will take a week to put in the right order.

Old 09-04-2011, 12:14 PM   #7
allreptiles1966
Do i need to block all the swearing on the emails?I have been warned and also have been given points for saying a small swear word and i'm not looking to get kicked off.
There is alot of emails at the end from "david" that every other word is not nice.
This is no ploy from Mike and i too get someone kicked off that doesnt deserve it.
I really would heed the warning from Mike.I do not know Mike personally,just a couple emails and a possible trade that didnt work for us,But no problems just didnt do the trade.
I also have emails of him talking crap about April(mod) and how she banned him off of here before
Please keep in mind i have 200-400 emails to sort through to get this stuff you guys are going to want.

Old 09-04-2011, 12:18 PM   #8
allreptiles1966
i tld you Mike i would not let you hang on this.I know you did what you were suppose and i KNOW DAVID has issues and i know he is the Chris that burned me and the Mcfly guy that got banned over the issues of his lipsticks.I also do not know how to post 300 and more emails on here.It be easier to just forward them to a person like the owner of this site.
"david also says the account was his dads,his dad died some years ago(6?) but the account he states from Tx is only a few moths old which i think means he just opened it a few moths ago/

Old 09-04-2011, 12:19 PM   #9
TheFragginDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
Do i need to block all the swearing on the emails?
YES you do.

Old 09-04-2011, 12:28 PM   #10
allreptiles1966
Its going to be hard to follow then.And with so may swear words,it will take alot of time to block and i dont know how!
I'm not a computer person so i will wait to see what emails people really need to heed the real warning by Mike.
I understand why people dont want to post on the boi,but this guy has some issues and he is not a good member for fauna imo .
I think he should be kicked off for using a Tx address to join and then ships and receives in MI.
That should be a good warning right there,right?
I also called the 3m company he states he works for and they have no David Zachary in their company.2 lies so far

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!