Bad Guy Use caution with Texasrattleandboas (David Sackary) - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-07-2011, 02:48 PM   #41
Focal
I also found it weird that his photo's are coming from two different photobucket accounts, but that doesn't mean much. I am not implying that he is up to something, just pointing out facts I noticed.

Mikesmedical and boadude6969

Old 09-08-2011, 08:07 AM   #42
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmwboas View Post
He contacted me about my available boas, I seen this thread and emailed him a link to it. He replied and has said that he will be on here tonight after work and after his girls are in bed to give his side of the story.
Doesn't look like he's keeping his word...

Old 09-08-2011, 10:47 AM   #43
jmwboas
Since he didn't keep his word, here is what he sent me. I haven't heard from him since. Hope this helps Mike.

The Hoobly member txsrttl748 has sent you an inquiry!
To reply to this member simply reply to this email...

Re: Your Ad "2011 Boas Constrictors " (ad number 1760995)
------------------------------------------------------------

you have any boas for sale if so can you email me pictue s and price and what they are please

Jeff Williams to texasrattleand.

show details Sep 6 (2 days ago)

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=269799

David Zackary to me

show details Sep 6 (2 days ago)

Hi I'm sorry I only have 1 that I'm selling and that is a 2010 Coral
Sunglow and I'm asking 350.00 plus shipping and that's all I have for
sale. I'm currently going through some issues on Fauna with a couple
people. I did a trade with a guy and I shipped first in the trade and
I sent him 2 boas they were Cherry/Aby Hypo Jungle Salmon het albino
poss super, then a male PC/ ABY hypo Jungle het albino poss super. My
value on my boas were 900.00 for the female and then 850.00 for the
male shipped. 1,750.00 that I paid for the two in 2010 So feeding and
a whole year I just valued them at 2000.00. This guy sent me a ghost
female possible het albino then a plain ghost male and a jungle coral
albino and a anery het albino female. Well when I received the boas
the jungle was nice not what he described it was a very low expression
jungle. He said the male was produced by boa master I emailed boa
master pictures and he said not one of his. the female anery turned
out to be a male. If this guys been dealing with boas for 20 years how
the hell did he not sex a baby boa correctly ? I sexed him and in mins
I knew he was a male. So if he lied about all of the details how can I
believe what he said these snakes were. The jungle male was a coral
albino and that's it. So he wanted to fix it he sent me a pair of
motleys het albino 66 poss het anery. and I was suppose to send him
back the male anery het albino, the pair of ghost, and on top of that
one of my jungle sunglows, two hypo het albinos possible supers. He
told me that the motleys are going for 2000.00 a piece bull**** I did
some research and motleys 100% het albino's 100% het snows are selling
for 500.00 or 900.00 a pair! If they were worth that much why did he
send me them. So I only sent him back the 3 the ghost pair and anery
het albino male that he said was a female.I kept the coral albino male
and pair of mots. He still owes me for the boas he has of mine. His
value on these 3 snakes are 1200.00 and he has my pair of 2000.00 boas
with genetic papers to prove the breed of them. I have a feeling your
working with the two jerk offs. The Rich from allreptiles keeps
calling me Chris my d**n name is David I never done any business with
him and he keeps calling my phone and has sent number's of emails
threatening my family it's OK because the police have all his voice
mails and E-mails. Now for this jerk off mike who got over on me has
been also lying. He lied about where the coral came from the sex of
the snakes and whatnot my buddy Russo will even tell you that these
mots are not worth shit. He screwed me and if I was trying to steal
from anyone why did I ship the 3 back I would of kept everything he
sent. But I didn't I sent them back. I know my snakes and I know that
a pair of mots 66% het snow are nothing people are selling mots 100
het albino 100% het snow for 500.00. So I'm sorry if I have rattled on
and jumped off topic but it's funny because I ain't had a ad on fauna
for a long time. So since this happened in this trade I now get a
E-mail. So if your behind them look at the big picture please because
he got over on me he knows what I paid for my snakes it's on the
receipt and certificates he obtained from me. Thanks in advance David

Jeff Williams to David

show details 11:27 AM (23 hours ago)

Have you went to that thread and attempted to set things straight? Atleast give your side of the story? If you haven't, Why not? Thanks Jeff

David Zackary to me

show details 11:54 AM (22 hours ago)

Well for one Mike said that noone will believe me anyways because I don't have any coins and I'm new to the forums to begin with. He's been dealing with Fauna for over 10 yrs and people will pretty much side with him. I mean he gave me a good trader rating when he got my boas. See I'm trying to get into a snow project and he just kept saying the boas I have are not wanted in the market. He said my jungle sunglow was only worth 300 to 450 on a good day. He took advantage of my being new to selling boas. I asked Russo how much should I post my lipstick jungle sunglow he said from pictures and what not no less then 900.00. I don't know where to go to attempt to try and straighten this out. I just feel like noone will care what I have to say. That Rich guy keeps claiming I'm some Kris guy I never delt with him ever. But the main reason is because these two guys keep threatening me and my family I have two young girls and when you have someone you never even delt with saying they going put your family in a body bag its not even worth throwing more gasoline in the fire. This guy Richard from new York and Mike from PA have been sending me emails mainly Rich and then Mike gave him my phone number I had to change my number because he kept texting and calling my phone all day and night. The police told me to keep my number but I refused to do so. I have every email were this Rich guy said him and his buddy Mike in Pa are going to come to my home and kill us. I don't take that Shit lightly so I'm locked and loaded. But man what do you think I should do I want to tell my side of the story because i have not done nothing wrong. I have not threatened anyone first I always threatened back when the threats were made towards me or my family. Mike expected me to send him 8 boas for a pair of Mots I have copies of my breeder certificates showing what i paid for my snakes. He even posted a ad on fauna for the mots and was asking 900 for the pair but expected me to pay Two thousand per boa. Please lend your advice in this matter so i can move on from this and continue to use fauna with ease. Thanks a million in advance. David Zackary

Jeff Williams to David

show details 12:03 PM (22 hours ago)

Just because someone has been a member of fauna for a long time doesn't mean they are right or I automatically believe them. I look for the proof. Or the closest truth I can come to based on the evidence and then make my informed decision. Your best bet imo would be to deal with this on fauna on the boi and see where it goes. If you have proof of your side of the story, why wouldn't anyone believe you? I have talked to Mike Masters before, never done any buisness with him myself, but he seems like an overall stand up guy. I know people that have dealt with him and are happy. Just go to fauna and plead your case. Jeff

David Zackary to me

show details 12:25 PM (22 hours ago)

I want to thank you for at least listing to what i had to say and guiding me in the right direction. I know this I will never deal with trades again unless its at a reptile show or in person. It's too much hassle to begin with everything was good until the sex of the snakes were found out on my behalf. That's when things began to unfoil and his good friend Rich begins to threaten my family. I'm going to write up my story on my behalf using Microsoft words and I'm going to input all my evidence , emails, pictures, and text messages, that I received from him and his buddy Rich. Me and Mike got along great and I enjoyed our 2 hour long covos. But man his best friend Rich has made it difficult to even try to fix anything. I'm going to post all my info tonight after I get out of work and get my girls to bed. Also I have a couple coral albino 100% het anerys for sale and a Arab male het 100% coral albino. What are you looking to get and what are you interested in. But once again thanks for your advice. Do you have any anery het albinos for sale that's what I'm looking for

Jeff Williams to David

show details 12:40 PM (21 hours ago)

Not a problem, I hope you do go to fauna and do exactly what you said. Once everyone has your side of the story they can make an informed decision about the situation, Including me. The ad you contacted me off of is an old one. I am no longer on the hunt for anything currently, just getting my animals ready for breeding season. The only two boas I have from this season for sale now are a male arabesque phet albino and a nice male hypo ph albino. Thanks Jeff

Old 09-08-2011, 03:23 PM   #44
hhmoore
Well, now we have Mike Masters, Rich Peterson, and "Dave Zachary" stating different things, and making different claims. There STILL hasn't been any proof posted by any party, so it's really just a group of people pointing fingers.

As far as the OPs comment
Quote:
I emailed one of the moderators of this sight to take action but I got no response.
I don't know who else he may have contacted, I did receive one PM from him - dated 9/2 - asking for advice on how to proceed. I didn't respond for a couple of reasons, mainly because it was just unsubstantiated claims, no links to anything useful, and references to anonymous members that told him things. It would have taken far more time than I had available to try to research things; and I don't serve as anybody's personal BOI agent. I did intend to reread that message, and to respond to it; but, frankly, the last week has been crazy, and a lot of low priority things got put on a back burner.

As Dennis pointed out, there are similarities between "David" and Chris Taylor; and things not shown here may make a compelling argument that they are the same person...but the unwillingness of the OP and allreptiles66 to back up their claims and post the emails that they say confirm their suspicions leaves the thread hanging, IMO.

Old 09-09-2011, 12:14 AM   #45
MIchaelfm
I did not post all due to a lot of it pointing fingers. I just posted the points to prove I lost my animals and the threats.
Harold. I did contact you and got now response. Letting you know that this guy is advertising multi states and I wanted to post but do it write with out breaking rules. Not to be a jerk but to make sure I was doing right I onl;y post the ones I think show his wrong doing and not only that if would have taken for ever to post 370 text messages and 80 emils.
I will be the first to say I thought David was a stand up guy until the non-shipping of my animals and the papers. Until this point it was great conversations. As far as rich David brought him in saying I was bad mouthing him. Sorry to Rich for having to be involved but at the same time thanks Rich for trying to stand up for me and the fighting against people like David. I do not know if this is Chris Taylor but if you saw the rest of the texts I would be booted for the language. Hopefully this enough to put caution in the wind and to get him kicked off. We will see. Here is some of the post to show that he did not ship and was challenging the deal only after he got his.
. .
Text to prove he claims he was arrested. This was through my T-mobile phone. I can also email the actual to any one who needs to verify.
David’s wife to Mike Masters 08/26/2011 via text at 6:26pm
I'm sorry I'm not inclined to speak about this. I'll have my husband contact you when he becomes available. If he chooses to speak about this with you he can.

You will have to talk to him he's unavailable right now. My husband has been arrested by the DNR because of that. I'm really disappointed right now and we won't

2. This is the text to David asking were my animals and paper work is after he did not ship and his response.
08/31/2011 10:03am
And were is the paper work for the jungles?
08/31/2011 10:01am
I got the shipment what is the deal. There are three missing from the deal? You need to answer me by to tonight. As it stands right now you gave me to totaling 1300 for my 2000.00. How are going to handle this.
08/31/2011 10:06am
Just to be clear you did not ship the Dh sunglows and the Lipstick jungle sunglow.
His reply.
09/01/2011 4:29pm
I'll ship the 3 when you can prove the coral is jungle because he.don't look nothing like a jungle and many people say so

08/19/2011 10:12 am ( complementing me on the coral jungle.)
my mom is pain free and won't have to suffer anymore. I got a chance to look over the bias man they are amazing man. I love the coral bro also the ghost female
To Add He until this blew up he was trying to trade Rich this snake. And advertising it to him as a coral jungle.
I gotten the Coral jungle from John at NJ Serpents. I am waiting for the receipt from his purchase through Boa master to show the genetic and purchase.
3. The jungle I gotten from him and his trades values always change and he constantly even now in the emails from Jwboas and his own post show this.
David Text to me.
09/01/2011 4:28pm
s are on its way they were sent yesterday by my wife. I also made a mistake on the pricing of the two boas of mine I paid 875.00 shipped for the female and 750.00 shipped for the male you will see on the original documents.
Now his post along with link to show.
LINK to his post
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=259709
Wording from his post.
Hi I have a pair of 2010 Cherry/Aby Salmon boas These boas were produced by Trey Stowell. I also have Breeder's Certificates for both of these beautiful boas. I'm also willing to do trades please only local trades. Also willing to trade for Boa cages no homemade ones either. Thanks

The common name for these guys are ( Salmon Boa Possible Dominant/Super Salmon (aka-Hypomelanistic Boa) These guys are rocking some crazy looking patterns.
The female is just flamboyant with the cherry color! She is pounding f/t every 5 days and has not yet refused a meal from me. Her temperament is on the calm side but has her days. These boas will produce some killer offsprings. The father was a 2005 Cherry salmon (Rich Ihle stock)
The mother was a 2007 Aby Salmon (Mike Weitzman stock) I paid 700.00 shipped for her and i'm asking 550.00 shipped.
Now you can see they were sold to me as jungles but they are not as he advertises. I did not see this post till after they were sold to me and I looked at Stowells web pages. I still did not get paper work and or receipts.

4. Here is the comment about the MS-13. I never threatened him except for the police. His threats all came from Rich supposedly. I never saw the e-mail and I do not know what they exchanged. But here is David’s text to me.
09/03/2011 10:04 am
You know what man you and your buddy Rich keep threatening my family I'm going to personally take care of you myself. Why you got to be such a bitch and hide behind him. I'm going to sit here today and wait for you and him to come put my family in a body bag as Rich said that you and him decided to do. Do you remember when I told you my wifes brother lives a town over from you and is in MS -13. My wife told her brothers that you and this Rich guy threatened to put our family in body bags they begged for your address but I refuse to do so. How dare you side up with him and threaten my family I got two little girls to protect and I can promise you this you won't get no where near these girls and my wife. I wanted to work something out but after I got that fucking E-Mail from that fucking jerk off lastnight saying you and him are going to come kill us it got personal and i won't run to my wifes family to let them deal with you and Rich ill do it myself. I'm no coward when it co!
mes to

Old 09-09-2011, 09:37 AM   #46
hhmoore
Mike,
No, you didn't get a response to your PM - and I've already offered a partial explanation. I was reading from my phone for the better part of 3 days...while that is fine for the routine, it quickly becomes tedious (for me, at least) when trying to do more involved work. Your message was pretty vague, and there was no "good" short answer for it. I left it, fully planning on getting back to you when I had time to sit down at a computer...you posted this thread before that happened.

As far as the posting of emails/messages - you're missing the point.
I don't really care about all the random filler - show something that confirms what you are saying. Like an email that gives you a MI address for shipping, or something to show that he used a different number. It isn't that I don't accept your word, but we get a lot of claims about people using false names. If you want something done about it, you have to offer something for us to work with.

Old 09-14-2011, 07:26 PM   #47
texasrattleandboas
Hi everyone before you base your opinion on me please allow me to tell you my side of the story. First off Richard is a crackpot people I never dealt with him in my life. He's pretty under educated if you asks me. This trade was between me and Mike no one else. I'm really sorry I didn't come any sooner I have been busy getting my evidence together against Mike. For those of you I have spent countless hours trying to make sure I what I did was fair in my eyes. I didn't rip Mike of in the least bit. As for this Richard any dumb ass know's you can't call a employer and they will tell you if he works there. I just got done talking to Lynn Robertson about the two boas acquired from Mike himself. Mike also stated that two boas he traded from Lynn himself died I also will be posting that text message from Mike himself. He said Lynn owed him 2 boas because one died by it's anal rupturing. People please give me time to gather all my texts and information. No one informed me of this post I will be able to prove Mike is a lier and he was wrong in this deal. I have never stole from anyone. If I was going to scam Mike why did I send him the 3 snakes back? I sent him back 3 boas that he said was males and females.

The original trade was my 2 cherry/aby hypo jungle salmon boas het albino poss super's with paper work that he has.MY boas were valued at 850.00 shipped for the female and 750.00 shipped for the male. For his ghost female 66% het albino no papers, anery female het albino, (sexed wrong turned out to be a male), ghost male , jungle coral albino produced by BoaMaster said by Mike (proved not to be true will also post E-Mail by Boa Master saying not one of his!) So to fix this deal on the anery being wrong and this ghost he claimed to be calm (not true) very aggressive, we agreed that I send back pair of Ghost and anery but in return he was going to send me a pair of hypo Motleys het albino 66% anery, He claimed were valued at 2k. Well I was to send him the 3 boas of his pair of ghost, and anery het albino, female jungleglow, .2 hypo het albino, and I keep 1.0 coral jungle ( was not a jungle) and 1.1 hypo motley het albino, 66% anery.

Shit happened were I wasn't able to ship right away but I shipped back his 3 1.0 anery het albino ( he said was a female 20 yrs in business but sex baby boa wrong) 1.1 ghost to him. Now if I was going to steal from him I would of kept them but I didn't. But I wanted better clarification on these motleys. Because something was fishy the breeders certificates said that the motleys were bred from a (Motley het anery x Sunglow het anery) how the hell did I end up with hypo motleys in this breeding. So that's wetre things started to get interesting. I called Lynn Robertson and we talked and come to find out Lynn never made these photo id's! I have the email to prove it. Mike made Photo ID's for another Breeder and sent the paper's to me. People he's sneaky and dirty please allow me to gather my information. As for Richard at allreptiles I never dealt with this guy in my life I done nothing but helped him I saved him the trouble that I'm dealing with that is with Mike. You will see many emails where my family was threaten by Mike and Richard it's fine because the State Police have everything Richard has said and how he has threaten my family. Mike didn't threaten my family Richard was the one that was doing all the talking for Mike. I have E-mails were Richard threaten Mike and his Wife at her Salon. I never knew Mikes wife worked at a salon. Mike told me not to contact him to fix this issue but went ahead and wrote this BOI before we could fix this. Please people let me state my side before you judge me. I have never ripped anyone off in this case me and Mike think we both got screwed I think he still screwed me and he thinks I screwed him. It's a no win you will see for yourself that the photo Id's are fishy you will see where I'm coming from. I will also be posting Personal Letter from other big breeder's where i have done trades with no issue. I have always shipped first in good faith. Please give me sometime to get my things together since I just read this today thanks

Highest Regards

David Zackary

Old 09-14-2011, 07:39 PM   #48
texasrattleandboas
Photo ID

Ok guys here is the photo id made by Mike not Lynn Robertson I will post photo's from the email here shortly. This will also prove Mike is a liar Lynn Robertson stated he did not create these photo ID's I will post the E-mail from him tonight ok people. Everyone read the breeding noway you can produce hypo in this breeding!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 09-14-2011, 08:03 PM   #49
MIchaelfm
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasrattleandboas View Post
Ok guys here is the photo id made by Mike not Lynn Robertson I will post photo's from the email here shortly. This will also prove Mike is a liar Lynn Robertson stated he did not create these photo ID's I will post the E-mail from him tonight ok people. Everyone read the breeding noway you can produce hypo in this breeding!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Yes I did make these beacause I wanted proof of genetics. The breeder signed off on them so I could sell them or trade them with confidence.

Explain the reminder about you family living near me and being part of the gang MS-13 and them wanting my info to take care of this..

How many times did I contact you to fix this and only posted after the reminder of the gang and your family.

Your in your text the day you did not dship admitted that you did not send papers for the animals that you sent from trey stowell.

Why did I have to pay for shipping just to get my animals first time and last?

Why are you advertizing and livin in 2 different states. And why do 2 different people have messages that you were arrested by the DNR. one in Texas and The other in Michagan?

Old 09-14-2011, 08:06 PM   #50
hhmoore
Quote:
But I wanted better clarification on these motleys. Because something was fishy the breeders certificates said that the motleys were bred from a (Motley het anery x Sunglow het anery) how the hell did I end up with hypo motleys in this breeding.
Quote:
Everyone read the breeding noway you can produce hypo in this breeding!
I'm going to disagree with you right from the start.
A motley het anery x a sunglow het anery pairing certainly CAN produce hypo motleys...and those hypo motleys would be 100% het albino (courtesy of the sunglow parent) and 66% het anery (from the two het anery parents). Anybody that tells you otherwise needs to review boa genetics.

That said - if you are planning on posting emails, PMs, and/or texts, please make sure you censor any cursing/profanity. (Keep that in mind for your own posts, as well.) It is not welcome on this site.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!