Bad Guy Use caution with Texasrattleandboas (David Sackary) - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-14-2011, 11:13 PM   #61
hhmoore
I just sent Lynn a message on FaceBook, notifying him of this situation & inviting him to comment here.

Old 09-15-2011, 09:14 AM   #62
NJ Serpents
Wait a sec....

I find this to be an interesting comment
Quote:
jungle coral albino produced by BoaMaster said by Mike (proved not to be true will also post E-Mail by Boa Master saying not one of his!)"
I would love to see that email, because I have the reciept for it. I can also tell you where in the White Plains show their table was when I purchased it AND from which member of the Boamaster staff (reddish blonde hair, late teens - early 20's ish, roughly 5'9, but i don't know his name).
Further, i believe that I have an email from Mark Venhorst confirming the month that the litter dropped.

Mike, apologies, but it took me awhile to find the reciept. My basement was a wreck after the storm. Found it 2 days ago, its going out in the mail today.

Old 09-18-2011, 10:12 PM   #63
hhmoore
Mr Masters recent outbursts certainly throw an interesting twist to this...
I, for one, find it difficult to lend any credibility to a person that makes a rash of profanity filled posts such as the ones just rained on this site by MIchaelfm (though I guess we now know what the f stands for).
However, it also doesn't make Mr Zackary's statements credible by default. He's made incorrect statements...and maybe he just didn't know any better; but some of his other claims have been highly questionable, and he's shown ZERO evidence to back his words. I know he said he needed some time to get everything together, but we're still waiting...if the proof exists, it should be posted.

Old 09-19-2011, 01:16 PM   #64
NJ Serpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Mr Masters recent outbursts certainly throw an interesting twist to this...
I, for one, find it difficult to lend any credibility to a person that makes a rash of profanity filled posts such as the ones just rained on this site by MIchaelfm (though I guess we now know what the f stands for).
However, it also doesn't make Mr Zackary's statements credible by default. He's made incorrect statements...and maybe he just didn't know any better; but some of his other claims have been highly questionable, and he's shown ZERO evidence to back his words. I know he said he needed some time to get everything together, but we're still waiting...if the proof exists, it should be posted.

I completely understand what you’re saying Harald, and I agree.

I'm not taking anyone's side, I'm merely proactively addressing the statement regarding the alleged email from Boamaster stating that the animal wasn't his. Mike’s credibility is being questioned regarding the animal’s origins/ genetics, so I felt it necessary to speak up, being that I’m the one who sold it to him. The trickle down theory works all too well, and I don’t want my integrity/ credibility eventually being called into question as a result of their deal going awry. It was purchased from Boamaster as a Male Coral Lipstick Albino Jungle and was subsequently sold to Mike as such.

Further, to be perfectly honest, I have a genuine interest in seeing that email to determine if I need pursue further actions with the breeder of the animal and (or) avoid them altogether in the future.

Below, you’ll notice two different handwriting's on the receipt, I filled in my personal information at the table, they (Boamaster) filled in the rest. So without further interruption, here are pics of the receipt and email trail that I had mentioned.

Name:  Boamaster Reciept.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  163.5 KB

Name:  Email Trail Boamaster.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  67.5 KB

Old 09-21-2011, 10:06 PM   #65
allreptiles1966
Funny how this all went!I just got a phone call from Mike Masters and he is upset someone.is using his account i guess.He has been banned for swearing or dogging this site.
i have had 4-5 phone talks with Mike and have a hard time he was banned.
Dave"Chris"? Thanks for the intelligent remark.I dont get hurt nby your remarks of intelligence and would say the same thing about you after reading 300 emails from you.
Anyways,i feel the need to speak up and will give any emails i have thats needed.
I'm not real sure what the thread is about anymore,the Dave being Chris from Mi or mike and Chris having bad dealings?
I have no intensions of being a liar for anyone on here!! If either one is the rip off or not who they are suppose to be,kick them off for sure !!
Rich

Old 09-22-2011, 10:35 AM   #66
texasrattleandboas
Look Richard I have nothing bad to say about you. We became friends over the few months and I helped you on a few things you were having problems with. I still don't have nothing bad to say about you. But you got dragged into this maybe that was my doing? But I came to you and asked for advice and you gave it. Anyways that's done and over with the fact of the matter is I gave Mike the option to return my boas and i'll send his back. I even offered to ship them first just send mine back. No he didn't want that he expected me to give him 8 boas for 2 motleys that I still don't know what they are. Mike forged the certificates. Now i'm stuck with to motleys that are plain hypos's. Mark at Boa Master even said himself that Lynn don't even own a Albino Motley het anery. They live down the road from each other. He said them animals are worth nothing. Now that's funny he's banned for dogging the site and he blames someone for using his account. All I'm hearing are excuses. I would received texts at 3 or 4 am then I would confront him about the text he would deny ever sending them. Now someone signed into his acct. Let's get real here. Thanks for showing your reciept on the coral albino it still don't add up for my boas he has right now. Now guys or gals listen I f I intended to screw Mike why did I ship first? After disagreeing with the trade trying to fix it why did I turn around and send back 3 boas if I planned to rip the guy off. I have done several trades and not ripped no one off period. I'm always the one to ship first. Come on think about it people! It's like this Mikes thinks i scammed him Well I think the same thing he scammed me and I have the proof of it. He forged the certificates he admitted it enough said on my behalf. I'm done with this thread if you have any questions please pm me and I'll answer any questions you have. I have many references from other big breeders's that I did trades with and never scammed them at all.

Old 09-22-2011, 10:40 AM   #67
reptilebaby
I am beginning to feel like David's been scammed......

Old 09-22-2011, 11:38 AM   #68
texasrattleandboas
Thank you Angie that means allot I mean come on guys he gave me a good trader rating. The only way I would of found out that these motleys were not what they were claimed to be was from a conversation I had with Mark at Boa Master's. I was going to trade him the motleys for some caging supplies. So I called him and tried to work a deal out with him. As soon as I said the boa's were produced by "Lynn Robertson" he quickly said don't want them. I then begin to asked him questions about these two boa's I got from Mike. He said David you got ripped off I have known Lynn Robertson for 20 year's and hedon't have no Motley 100% het anery or a sun glow het anery. Lynn has a table at the Hamburgs Reptile show and Mark said he has been to his tabel and never seen a motley het anery breed able or a sunglow het anery breed able.

So I asked him maybe he didn't bring them to the show he replied David I've been in this business for many year's and have known him. He is a small timer I've got 1000's of snakes and I don't even own a sunglow 100% het anery or a Motley het anery breedable. He said I have a bigger business then him. I was furious to hear this from Mark then I asked him aboutt he coral albino he said he he have to see pictures. He said he didn't produce it, because he knows he never sold to a Mike Master. Now I know why he said this because Mike told me he bought this from Mark himself and yet to receive paper's. So I E-Mailed Mark and asked do you ship receipts with your boas and or paper's. His response was if the buyer requested it he will do it.

Now I contact Mike asking him about these Motley's and remember I'm pretty angry right now. I told him I talked to Mark and these Motleys are not what your claiming them to be Mike. Mike said they are don't worry about it he seen the parent's on site. So I decided to contact Lynn Robertson myself not a easy tasks. Getting this guy on the phone or to reply to a E-Mail. So finally after 30 or more attempts to contact him he finally calls me back. I asked him right off the back how do you know Mike Master's his reply was from a trade we did. I said ok what type of boas did you trade him. He replied a few motley's I asked him what type of motley's are they? He said well what ones did you get I told him the ones with a stripe tail. He said right away oh that was a motley het anery x dh sunglow! I said wait DH Sunglow my paper's say Sunglow het anery. He said no they were motley het anery x dh sunglow. I was so upset I said then why did you type these paper's out saying it was a motley het anery x sunglow. This is were I knew something was up he replied I didn't create any paper's with them. I said wait you did not create any genectic forms for these motley's? He replied no never did.

So Mike wanted me to send him 8 boa's! The Ghost 66% het albino, Ghost male , Anery het albino (sold to me as a female but was a male) female jungleglow , 2 hypo het albino's (poss supers) keep in mind he already had my two salmons early 2010 female valued at 850.00 shipped , male 750.00 shipped is what I paid for them both. Now I get too keep 2 motleys that were not worth much because I didn't even know the genetics of these boas. Also the coral albino valued at 325.00 he said he paid Mark at boa master 500.00. So yes I kept my jungleglow, two hypo het albino's. I sent him back the female 66% het albino female , plain male ghost, and anery male.

When Mike was confronted on the Motleys he created this Post about me. Because he knew the truth was about be reviled. I know this I never took from anyone on here, I have shipped first in this deal. I got stuck with Motleys that were not what they claimed to be I wasn't giving the choice because paper's were forged. Lynn Robertson said himself he didn't create no paper's on them. Mike admitted he made these paper's up he should of let me make the decision if I wanted to still go with the trade. He should of told me that he created these paper's why didn't he? I think because he didn't want me to dig deeper to find the truth. You guys can judge me however you want. I know I have done business with many people and have never had this problem. What really puts the icing on the cake is he gave me a good trader rating. But as soon as I found out that these paper's were forged we all ended up here and he posted the thread on me. I can only move on from this and learn from my mistakes. I'm sorry Richard with allreptiles if I caused any hard feelings the things I have said in the past were said out of anger. I'm also sorry to the mods for using the S**T in my previous post that you gave me a warning on.
Highest Regards
David Zackary

Old 09-23-2011, 07:21 AM   #69
allreptiles1966
Dave,you lied to me all along telling me you were from Texas,then i find out your from Mi!
I'm not dealing with people that tell me they are from one area and your shipping from another!I dont know who you really are and i dont care what dealings your having with Mike.
Whats going on with you and Mike is on you 2,i have nothing to do with this and you shouldn't have anything bad to say about me.I did nothing wrong to anyone!!I never traded or bought from Mike,i only know him from on here!
Hard feelings.lol
If your from Mi,why do you still have a Dallas Tx address posted? Where are you from?
Your shipping labels are from Mi and your Fauna address is from Dallas Tx. I still dont know where your from!Not that it really matters but i hate being lied to like you did to me.
You can email me at my home email if you want to explain why you did all this to me when i did nothing wrong to you or anyone on here but that h h moore.
Rich Peterson

Old 09-26-2011, 01:13 PM   #70
jadonh
Like he said, Rich he had no problems with you and still doesn't.
It seems the whole problem with this issue is a few things.
1) No proof, everyone has stated he said, she said, but minus the receipt there is no proof, nothing! No emails, texts, nothing.
2) NO ONE IS READING ALL OF THE POST. They are really only reading what has to do with them, and thats it. What I mean by this, is they are scanning the messages and when they see their name they reply.
I have nothing to do with this deal, nothing to do with any of these people, I don't even keep boas, none, only giant snakes, but I still like to read the drama. I believe all of you should read the whole BOI and then reply back as well as show your proof. Otherwise drop it and move on. In my opinion you are all lying one way or another. NO PROOF = LIER

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!