Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mikes Phat Frogs) - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-13-2016, 08:06 PM   #131
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
Really Mike? Because I never kept one and have no clue of its care that means my other reptiles must be in bad shape? Who do you think you are? At least I didn't loose hundreds of babies and blame it on an employee. You give them away and so many at a time because they all seem to DIE shortly after arriving. You send more so if some die well at least there's some still alive. New and old threads ring true. You're a horrible person with a horrible attitude. Can't wait till karma bites back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
And do you have anything to support that slander?

I lost tadpoles not frogs and yes when I am out of town and an incident happens due to an employees mistakes she was at fault.

I send extras in every shipment over 10 frogs because if for some unfortunate reason one arrives DOA there is already a replacement in the box. If there is no doa then it's a free frog. Saves the headache of replacing and shipping or refunding for 1 animal. I do it because I can. Because I produce them myself but people like yourself wouldn't understand because you don't do this for a business. This is a hobby to you. Many of us that do this for a business are sick and tired of those individuals who start a storm over one DOA animal in a shipment or something that does weeks or months later. Especially, when we take the brunt of losses and screwed up deals especially on the import level where very few things are replaced.

Old 06-13-2016, 08:09 PM   #132
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
Do you have proof I reported you for anything? I'd rather not be associated with your name in any way so please don't tag me but I'd love to see where I said I reported you because last time I checked I never once cried and said I reported you for anything. I did take screen shots of your post but I don't remember saying I reported it.
Really, so some other random person reported it.
Pic attached below.

And as far as tagging you I will do so whenever I feel necessary.
Attached Images

Old 06-13-2016, 08:09 PM   #133
ElexisC
Obviously you don't know the difference between libel and slander. And your past bois have the proof in it,

Old 06-13-2016, 08:31 PM   #134
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
Obviously you don't know the difference between libel and slander. And your past bois have the proof in it,

Slander is making a false statement.... "They all seem to die shortly after arriving"

Old 06-13-2016, 08:33 PM   #135
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
Really, so some other random person reported it.
Pic attached below.

And as far as tagging you I will do so whenever I feel necessary.
I don't see where it says anything about me reporting anything. Yes my name is there but it's simply quoting what you posted. I'm still waiting to see where it says I reported anything or where I said I reported anything. I posted proof of what I said when you asked me, it's your turn to do the same since you are accusing me of something.

Old 06-13-2016, 08:35 PM   #136
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
Slander is making a false statement.... "They all seem to die shortly after arriving"
Slander is spoken, libel is typed so your wrong it's not Slander, it's libel

Old 06-13-2016, 08:36 PM   #137
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
I don't see where it says anything about me reporting anything. Yes my name is there but it's simply quoting what you posted. I'm still waiting to see where it says I reported anything or where I said I reported anything. I posted proof of what I said when you asked me, it's your turn to do the same since you are accusing me of something.
The shoe fits.

Facebook won't give details of who reported what. You are protected from that. Very seldom do my post get reported. Only time they are is when the person being mentioned reports it themselves

Old 06-13-2016, 08:37 PM   #138
jrsexotics
[quote=juliasara;1917660]Slander is spoken, libel is typed so your wrong it's not Slander, it's libel[/QUOTE

That's right...

Old 06-13-2016, 11:14 PM   #139
Mistyck
Dude, Shut up before you dig your hole any deeper. Your attitude sucks and so does the fact that you're trying to make yourself seem like billy bad a**, when you aren't. You obviously have stock in those frogs, and do good with them, so quit trying to screw yourself further by talking BS in this thread. Geebus, it's not that hard to comprehend. GROW UP!

Old 06-14-2016, 01:03 AM   #140
jrsexotics
Ofcoarse my attitude sucks on here. Bunch of ***** joining in for fun to stir the pot. I have no respect for them nor will I ever.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!