Need recommendation in Colorado - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-11-2010, 09:26 PM   #1
Helenthereef
Need recommendation in Colorado

My 18 year old niece wants to get a cornsnake, and I'm looking for a reliable supplier in the area of Colorado Springs. Any recommendations?

(She tried before and got a non-feeding neonate that eventually died, so I'm looking for someone who supplies snakes feeding well on f/t)

Thanks for any suggestions.

Old 07-14-2010, 02:05 AM   #2
morph evolution
helen talk with dustin turner he maybe able to help you

Old 07-14-2010, 05:06 PM   #3
Helenthereef
Thanks, will look for him.

Old 07-15-2010, 03:31 PM   #4
Nanci
How about John Finsterwald, Colorado Corns, in Pueblo? I have about ten snakes from John, and he is _excellent_ in terms of matching people up with nice, problem-free pet snakes. John is readily available for help if you have questions after the sale. He often has yearlings or two year olds available, or even the occasional adult. I think a well-started snake is a lot easier to deal with than a hatchling, many times. Of course he has hatchlings, too.

Sean Niland of VMS Herp is in Colorado, too. Canon City. I would also highly recommend Sean. I have three VMS snakes.

Old 07-15-2010, 05:56 PM   #5
zorro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
How about John Finsterwald, Colorado Corns, in Pueblo? I have about ten snakes from John, and he is _excellent_ in terms of matching people up with nice, problem-free pet snakes. John is readily available for help if you have questions after the sale. He often has yearlings or two year olds available, or even the occasional adult. I think a well-started snake is a lot easier to deal with than a hatchling, many times. Of course he has hatchlings, too.

Sean Niland of VMS Herp is in Colorado, too. Canon City. I would also highly recommend Sean. I have three VMS snakes.
Thanks Nanci for that glowing recommendation, I have a few available and am really close to Colorado Springs.
My email is johnf@coloradocorns.com and my website is coloradocorns.com but is not up to date as far as available corns.
Sean (VMSherp) has been in the business for 20+ years and is a great guy.
Let me know if I can help
Thanks
John

Old 07-15-2010, 07:54 PM   #6
Helenthereef
Thanks both of you, I'll pass your suggestions on to her. She still has to convince her parents, but a good support network will surely help!

Thanks again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!