Good Guy Chad Hulker (Good Guy) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-14-2009, 12:35 PM   #1
nmilligan
Chad Hulker (Good Guy)

Awesome person to deal with! It was my first trade/partial payment to anyone in another state which involved shipping my prized possesion to.
Initially I was worried but soon found that I had nothing to worry about.

I would, without a doubt, enter into another transaction with Chad.

I have received his BPs this morning... and if snakes could smile... both are in excellent health and I couldn't be happier!

Thanx Chad!!!

Old 07-15-2009, 12:20 PM   #2
timebider
Talking Indeed, yes!

I bought a couple corns from Chad last March. They arrived very well-packed and healthy, and are the most beautiful butter stripe specimens I've ever seen. (Bonus!) I'd happily do business with Chad anytime!

Old 07-15-2009, 12:58 PM   #3
JoeEllisReptiles
Chad is Awesome!!! I have dealt with him many times and would be more than willing to do business with him again.

Joe Ellis

Old 07-09-2010, 03:01 PM   #4
lilwyhunter
I bought an Enigma het. LVPA Leopard Gecko from Chad a couple months ago. Definitely a wonderful investment and animal!! He's already produced over eight wonderful eggs with my females this summer. Chad was awesome, even dug into old records for me and answered every question I had, repeat customer here!!!

Old 07-13-2011, 05:42 AM   #5
michiganexotics
i just got a nice female from him really fast response grate costumer service and really nice healthy animal A+

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
chad hulker, virginia