Does anyone know Troy Miller?? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-05-2002, 07:34 PM   #11
Gary Schiavino
Although I never purchased animals from Troy, I recently sold him a "pair" of Sanzinia.  He promised he would get a check out to me the next day, and he did.  A man of his word.

After shipping him what I purchased as 1.1 Sanzinia, (and never probing them) Troy informed me they were both males.  I felt terrible, (and still do) and offered Troy any choice he wanted as far as me correcting the situation.   Troy continually told me "don't worry about it" and "mistakes happen", but that he loved the animals so much, he would keep them anyway.

He never once lost his temper and became accusatory.  He knew it was an honest mistake, and simply asked me to make him aware of any females that I came across, (which I've been working on).   The point is, Troy is a gentleman, and was a pleasure to deal with.  He gave me the benefit of the doubt, and knew I simply made a mistake.   If this man is selling an animal, do not hesitate to deal with him.  He is both very understanding, and has a lot of integrity.

Sorry again Troy, and thanks again for your understanding !

Sincerely,
Gary Schiavino

Old 10-06-2002, 03:16 AM   #12
Gilbert Thompson
Thanks, Gary!!
Gilbert Thompson

Old 10-08-2002, 11:47 AM   #13
BILL CAGLE
I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE FOR MY NEGATIVE COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS ALL STARTED HERE WITH GILBERT'S INQUIRY ABOUT TROY. I TALKED TO TROY ABOUT THIS AND HE LAUGHED ABOUT IT ALL AND THANKED ME FOR MY POST. NOW I REALIZE WHAT A WASTE OF TIME IT WAS. I HAVE RECEIVED OVERWHELMING SUPPORT FROM SOME PEOPLE ON HERE AND IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. I EVEN GOT A PERSONAL E-MAIL FROM NEIL LAST NIGHT AND I WOULD LIKE TO PUBLICLY APPOLOGIZE TO HIM FOR ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS THAT I HAVE MADE IN THE PAST IN REGARDS TO HIM. I HAVE BEEN BASHED BY SOME PEOPLE ON HERE IN THE PAST, BUT I'M A BIG BOY AND I CAN TAKE IT. I THINK THAT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT I DO THE RIGHT THING AT ALL COSTS. I DO HAVE A LITTLE ATTITUDE AT TIMES, BUT WHO DOESN'T? THAT'S WHAT MAKES US HUMAN. I ALSO HAVE A BAD TEMPER, BUT I AM WORKING ON THAT AS WELL. I HAVE SHOWN SOME UNPROFESSIONAL CONDUCT ON HERE AND FOR THIS I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO APOLOGIZE. WELL I'VE GOT TO GET TO WORK AND I'VE GOT CAGES TO CLEAN FIRST, SO BETTER GET BUSY. THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

Old 10-08-2002, 10:43 PM   #14
jusmebabe
Talk is cheap? Should i be scared of that comment? By the way the last name is Holloman i thought it showed on my signature. That's all wanted to correct you and no further commetns from me unless warranted Billy Gagle...

Old 10-25-2002, 12:03 AM   #15
Gary Walsch
I just finished a deal with Troy Miller and I have to say that the quality of the animal I purchased was surpassed by the pic I recieved, in fact I was hesitating purchasing the animal which was a silverback amarili - bolivian boa because the pic made the snake look a little dark.  Upon arrival I opened the box which was packed perfectly and inspected the snake,  I was amazed at the color and it looks very healthy with good muscle tone, just an incredible animal !  Aside from that Troy was very helpful both on the phone and via emails.  I would highly reccommend him and his animals to anyone.  The price was right,the service was excellent, the quality exceeded what I was expecting, shipping was great plus he is a really nice person to deal with.

Gary Walsch
Sunshine State Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!