Bad Guy Mythical Dragonz - Stay Away! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-27-2010, 08:33 PM   #21
Chrisw

Old 12-27-2010, 08:35 PM   #22
Chrisw
I dont know why my above post is blank.

Old 12-27-2010, 08:48 PM   #23
capt._howdy
okay who doesnt think steven is nicole heres your evidence blaming the buyer for there up. Nicole/ Steven just give the op 100% of there money back

Old 12-27-2010, 09:03 PM   #24
sporty_live
Thanks for getting those receipts posted Chris.

At this point I wouldnt take any money back. Hell, all I originally hoped to get is an offer of $50 or so to help cover vet costs. An apology and sincere (ANY!) concern about the dragon would have made things better. Instead all I got was that Nicole shipped a healthy dragon, the heat packs failed and it isnt her problem. The offer of another dragon down the road doesnt give the warm and fuzzies when the first dragon was in such bad shape.

I know there are some breeders out there where this is solely a business but isnt letting go of an adult you brought up as a baby still hard to do? To be more concerned with placing blame on heat packs and arguing if I should be addressing Steven or Nicole instead of showing concern for the animal just seems....

Old 12-27-2010, 09:22 PM   #25
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by MythicalDragonz View Post
As for the shipment notification, it is tough to play back phone calls regarding this issue.
And yet he kept asking for you to respond via email and you insisted using the phone in some shape or form. Hummmmm what should that say. It says you didn't want a typed record.

Nicole.. you should just cut the sharades.

Old 12-27-2010, 11:04 PM   #26
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by sporty_live View Post
Thanks for getting those receipts posted Chris.

At this point I wouldnt take any money back. Hell, all I originally hoped to get is an offer of $50 or so to help cover vet costs. An apology and sincere (ANY!) concern about the dragon would have made things better. Instead all I got was that Nicole shipped a healthy dragon, the heat packs failed and it isnt her problem. The offer of another dragon down the road doesnt give the warm and fuzzies when the first dragon was in such bad shape.

I know there are some breeders out there where this is solely a business but isnt letting go of an adult you brought up as a baby still hard to do? To be more concerned with placing blame on heat packs and arguing if I should be addressing Steven or Nicole instead of showing concern for the animal just seems....
no kidding... (s)he keeps them for 6 weeks before shipping? 6 weeks is a long time in bad husbandry keeping. poor dragons.

Old 12-28-2010, 12:27 AM   #27
MythicalDragonz
Quote:
I think that is Nicole, using her boyfriend "Steven's" name as an alternate account.

That's what I think.

crotalusadamanteus!! You have my personal invitation to come visit and see first hand what we are about. You can also bring your little friend Tom Clark if you like.
All I need from you folks is an address for the SPCA Officer to visit and make sure that you are on the up and up.
I just want you to know that I am real, very much alive and waiting.

Thanks Much

Steven Walker

Old 12-28-2010, 12:34 AM   #28
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MythicalDragonz View Post
crotalusadamanteus!! You have my personal invitation to come visit and see first hand what we are about. You can also bring your little friend Tom Clark if you like.
All I need from you folks is an address for the SPCA Officer to visit and make sure that you are on the up and up. I just want you to know that I am real, very much alive and waiting.

Thanks Much

Steven Walker
Um ... what?

Old 12-28-2010, 12:36 AM   #29
Show Me
I think she/he is trying to say that we need to call the SPCA and report them. LOL

Old 12-28-2010, 12:39 AM   #30
ShadowAceD
Well ... I think s/he is actually talking about calling it on others ...?

But uh ... it doesn't matter 'cause the ASPCA rarely handles exotics and they'll probably tell you to call wildlife and fisheries.

... I'm still waiting on the reason behind shipping the animal in horrible weather.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!