Diamond and Timor python - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 07-25-2023, 03:08 PM   #1
nvterrapene
Diamond and Timor python

I have a juvenile timor and subadult diamond - both sold to me as females. The timor was originally produced by NERD and the diamond was sold to me as having SD zoo line blood. She is quite yellow and reduced pattern. I am asking 1,800 for the diamond and 1,250 for the timor. Both are a bit cage aggressive, but are hook trained. The timor is a little nervous with sudden movements but has gradually warmed up to me and my presence. Timors are notoriously slow with acclimating to a new environment. She didn't eat for almost six weeks when I first got her. Now, she never misses a meal. I can send a video of her feeding response too. Don't be surprised if she takes a while to eat in a new home, it's quite normal for this species. She is always out and about exploring her enclosure. Price does not include shipping and no, I do not accept certified bank checks since almost everyone dealing in them is a scammer looking for me to ship out right away and ghosting me when I say that I need to wait for it not to bounce. I accept cash, money order, paypal (F&F or add 3%), and venmo only. If picking up locally I'll throw in the cages for free. If interested, please email me at nick.d.valentino@gmail.com. Thank you!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!