Who is working with Pure Super Dwarf Retics? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-02-2013, 11:59 PM   #1
airtight_python
Who is working with Pure Super Dwarf Retics?

I'm not even quite positive of the smallest locals of retic, but I believe them to be Kayuadi and Madu?

I'd love to own a few but the smallest of the small are increasingly difficult to find.

Thanks in advance.

Old 04-06-2013, 11:40 PM   #2
SpitZu
I don't know too much about retics, but I was checking out the Vital Exotics page the other day and saw some there.

http://www.vitalexotics.com/search.p...arf%22&x=0&y=0

Old 04-07-2013, 12:38 AM   #3
airtight_python
Thanks!

Old 04-09-2013, 05:32 PM   #4
ATX Exotics
Kalatoa and Madu are the smallest. People generally consider Kayuadi as an SD but there are some older females out there with lengths in the low teens, and some have males around 10'. Personally, I think they are a dwarf. Either that or people got the locales wrong when some of these came in.

Old 04-09-2013, 05:40 PM   #5
airtight_python
Thanks ATX.

Old 04-09-2013, 09:47 PM   #6
reticguy76
Pure sd's originally came from a some undisclosed islands when imported here.

Travis Kubes works with pure sd's and just hatched out some, I believe. Top notch animals

Old 04-09-2013, 09:59 PM   #7
ATX Exotics
Kubes' animals are very nice. I have 3 from his line- a '11 female that's around 5' now, a '09 male that's a little shy of 4' and a '11 male tiger 50% SD that's about 6'. All healthy and gorgeous. The pure male is unbelievably small. He eats a rat every 2 weeks and is smaller than my gray rat that's 18 months younger

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!