Menu Bar not working properly - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-17-2009, 12:52 PM   #1
Uroboros
Menu Bar not working properly

I don't know where to post this, so I'm guessing here would be my best bet.

At home, the "User CP Register FAQ..." menu bar shows up with drop down menus and it's quite convenient. On my PC at work, Fauna shows up fine, however the menu bar, particularly the "Quick Links" item has no drop down, it's a link that takes me straight to new posts and changes the menu bar.

At home and at work, I am using IE8 but at home, I have Vista where at work, I have XP.

I cannot figure out what else is different, can someone clue me in?

TIA

Erik

Old 02-17-2009, 01:21 PM   #2
hhmoore
The only drop down menus I have are for Quick Links and Search...if you have others, I feel ripped off & want more stuff!!

Old 02-17-2009, 01:24 PM   #3
hhmoore
On a more serious note, how does the menu change?
So when you click on Quick Links from work, it brings you to the New Post page?? My first thought was that if your work system didn't allow cookies, you would be reverting to the "generic" page that one is brought to when they are not logged in.

Old 02-17-2009, 01:57 PM   #4
Uroboros
Crap, I just figured it out.

If I reload Fauna with Compatability View on, they appear.

Thanks, Harald (and yes, I've got boatloads of drop down menus! MUAHAAHAHAH)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!