HELP!! Mommy won't Drop rest of eggs! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 07-17-2002, 08:52 AM   #1
herpavian
My last female Amel still has at least 3 eggs in her for the last month. She already dropped 7 and she has one right at her vent just waiting to burst out. I can see at least two more a little ways up her body.

What can I do?
Should I do anything?

Everyone on fuana has been so helpful getting me to this point. THese are my first ever eggs and two have already hatched. I would not have been able to get this far without the combined knowledge and advice from everyone.

I am really concerned for this snake. Being one of my first ever breeders, she means a lot to me. She ate 2 rat pups last week, s I didn't ant to give her anything too large. She has even deficated! But no eggs. I have a box in her cage to where she can lay. I only put water in there when I am watching so she doesn't lay them in her bowl. She already dropped on in the water and I didn't want to chance to others drowning too.

Your help and advice is great welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim Dixon

Old 07-17-2002, 10:50 AM   #2
Odd Ball Exotics
The BEST advice I can give you is...find a good reptile vet...take her there.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!