Successfully breeding gravid female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 11-06-2015, 01:57 AM   #1
BoBlueSleeves
Successfully breeding gravid female

This female may not be much of a looker, but definitely has the genes. She was the "ugly duckling" (although the duckling grew up to be beautiful and she never did) out of a pairing of two super Dalmatians. All of her siblings had a nice amount of spots on them, but something went awry with her, clearly. But, because the genetics are still there, she has been throwing spotted babies. She was recently paired with a pale super dal with only red spots (gorgeous), so there is potential that she'll continue to lay eggs with his genetics. She's also a chameleon. Her color changes significantly between resting and firing. The first two photos are her, even though it's hard to believe that they're both the same animal.

Pictures of the Dalmatian is a hatchling out of her from earlier this year. About 5 grams in the photo and already has a decent number of spots.

$120 if PayPal
$100 if cash/money order.
Plus shipping (probably only until the end of November).

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446792422.262466.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  350.5 KB
Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446792858.377171.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  250.8 KB
Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446792939.034894.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  310.8 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 11-06-2015, 02:22 AM   #2
AppEcto
From paypal's user agreement:
"4.5 No Surcharges. You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions."

Old 11-06-2015, 06:33 PM   #3
BoBlueSleeves
??

Old 11-06-2015, 07:56 PM   #4
hhmoore
Quote:
??
He's saying that charging extra to customers that want to pay via PayPal is a violation of your User Agreement.
Quote:
$120 if PayPal
$100 if cash/money order.
Plus shipping (probably only until the end of November).

Old 11-06-2015, 08:00 PM   #5
BoBlueSleeves

People charge less for cash transactions all the time. If PayPal seriously has a problem with that, they just lost another customer and another post on paypalsucks.com's Facebook page.

No PayPal payment accepted. PopMoney only. There. Now they should be satisfied.

Old 11-06-2015, 09:12 PM   #6
BoBlueSleeves

I'd recommend everyone check out PopMoney instead of PayPal. Much safer and the fees are significantly lower. Only downfall is your bank must be a participating member to use the service, but worth checking out to see if yours is.

Brief rundown of how it works. Your bank takes money out of your account and sends it to my bank. My bank takes that money and puts it into my account. No middle man, just bank to bank. Unlike PayPal where people can easily fake IDs and you have no real idea who you sent the money to, PopMoney is a service where your bank sends your money to the seller's bank, so your bank can tell you which bank they sent the payment to, and you can in turn find out whose account that bank put those funds into. When you open a PayPal claim, haven't you ever wondered if PayPal was truly doing everything they can to protect you? Do they have an incentive to agree with one party over another? Are you sure that they're actually communicating to the other member? With PopMoney, if there is ever a dispute, your bank is trying to protect you, its customer and its source of income, so they're going to do everything they can for you.

Old 11-14-2015, 02:18 PM   #7
BoBlueSleeves
She has been sold.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!