Profesional Website Development & Hosting Services. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2004, 05:18 PM   #1
Axe
Profesional Website Development & Hosting Services.

As more and more people are learning the evils of pet stores, many new keepers looking to purchase reptiles are turning to the Internet to look for quality animals.

There are, of course, many classifieds sites out there already (including the one where you're reading this ad) that allow you to inform a wide audience of what you have available, however there are many restrictions in place on these sites to control what you can and can't do with your ad, with regard to both the appearance & content of that ad.

This is where having a professionally designed website can make all the difference. If each of your classified ads are linked to a nicely laid out & easy to navigate website, people will have access to your entire product & animal range, viewed in a manner more customized & suited to your needs - exactly the way you want it to be!

Some of the websites in our portfolio include the following...

The Reptile Rooms
Frantz Herpetological
Neodesha Cages
CricketFood.com
Reptile Rapport
Reptile Rescue, Canada
E2MacPets

Also, offering hosting services for existing websites, we provide high-performance web hosting plans suited to your exact needs.

We currently host several high-visitor sites including those listed above, and the following...

Dr. Gecko
Ball-Pythons.net
as well as many other non-reptile related websites.

Each hosting plan & every website design & development project is based upon your individual needs & specifications, and are also designed with search engine optimization in mind. Your site can be implemented with a very specific target audience.

If you would like to learn more, or receive a quote, please do not hesitate to E-Mail me.

I check my E-Mail on a continual basis, and unless I'm away from the computer, I will respond promptly.

I am also available through the Live Chat section of my website using the chat name [aXe].

I may consider trading services for adult & yearling (over 30") corn snakes, mandarin rat snakes (any age), blonde or axanthic trans pecos rat snakes (any age), or a Nikon D100 Digital SLR Camera, but cash is, of course, always welcomed.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread