SOLD!! Champagne Females, Poss. Calico Champs! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 10-29-2014, 09:14 PM   #1
Get Sum
Champagne Females, Poss. Calico Champs!

We recently hatched out 0.2 Champagnes from a Pastel Pumpkin Champagne x (NWE) Calico clutch. The clutch consisted of 3 Pastel Calicos, 2 Pastels, 1 Normal and these (2) Champagnes and they look identical. I know the Calico Champagne is a very subtle combo and the only examples I have seen look just like Champagnes with a bit more orange coloration. These (2) girls have some orange coloration near their belly's but I can not say with certainty what they actually are. They are feeding well on small mice and rat fuzzy's and ready to go. They are available for $175.00 each firm plus actual discounted FedEx shipping cost. If interested contact me at (561) 512-8289.
Thanks, Jay They are both SOLD!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!