For Sale Professional breeder reptile rack for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2018, 08:38 PM   #1
fiction
Professional breeder reptile rack for sale

Professional reptile rack for sale 1759 cash for one or $1399 cash each for 2.
New cost over 2750 + 400 shipping to this area.
For those with sticker shock: this breaks down to about $80 a tub that is escape proof, has heat, not broken easily, and can fit more in the same space than most other things you could use. Equaling more snakes per square foot = more $ you make!

Partial to full trades may be considered. Contact me only when you are ready to get this. No shipping On this item unless you arrange it.
Professional reptile breeding / keeping rack system with 21 tub with detachable belly heat panels and a thermostat! Rack has two of the newer all clear tubs (so 19 of the yellow ones and 2 all clear ones). Second rack has all tubs with windows. Levels can be separated to move or make space.
This ad will be removed/updated when I change my mind or it has sold.
Serious buyers will contact me.
I can deliver around Norfolk. And maybe the surrounding cities for a fee, maybe.
Cash price firm (credit cards can be used if you can cover the 3% fee) for the rack with 5-6
I don't have time for text messages (people these days like sending 30 to have a conversation), email works best for me (again I must mention...complete conversations only, you know ones that have more than one thought in it).

Items accepted in trade:
1.5 in.³ gun safe (or bigger).
Alien gear holster for sw m&p 40c.
5 hole wheels/rims (& or tires for Chevy truck).
Stackable toolboxes like those sold at Home Depot.
iPhone 8 (or higher) for t-mobile.
Comfort/hybrid bicycle (great quality brands only).
Tenor saxophone.
Gemeinhardt (or better) Flute.
MultiLadder or other foldable type.
Husky workstation /Tool chest or similar brand.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread