Changes with PayPal concerning how refunds are handled. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2019, 04:14 PM   #1
WebSlave
Exclamation Changes with PayPal concerning how refunds are handled.

Just got a notice today of changes with PayPal, and the one that got my attention was this one:

Quote:
We’re changing how we treat refunds. If you refund (partially or fully) a transaction to a buyer or a donation to a donor, there are no fees to make the refund, but the fees you originally paid as the seller will not be returned to you.
Eh? Does that mean that when someone pays for a membership or sponsorship, and that was not what they intended, and when I refund their money, I have to take a hit on the PayPal fee?

Sorry, the brain feels sort of soggy today, and what they are saying just is not clear to me at the moment.