Bad Guy David and Danielle Dedrick AKA simply_vivid@yahoo.com - Dead Snakes - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-22-2009, 11:50 AM   #31
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaminoke View Post
The shipper's liability, not the recipient's. Quoted by the man himself.

-Amanda Harris
Good catch! case closed, he quoted it so he needs to stand by it! case closed ( as far as who's liability it is.

Old 10-22-2009, 10:54 PM   #32
TriangleReptiles
DAvid is definitely paranoid. We spoke after I contacted him about an ad. He invited me over to see hi collection and possibly buy some animals. I arriveed at the appointed time, and he acted surprised to see me. He showed me a few snakes (at the time he had a half-dozen western hogs or so) and was real nervous looking. He asked me no less than 10 times if I planned on coming back, breaking into his house and stealing his collection. Needless to say, I felt very uncomfortable and left. He has tried to contact me several times since then, but I have no interest in any type of contact with him. Stay away from this guy. He is nothing but trouble.

Old 11-03-2009, 07:03 PM   #33
mvite
Hey Tommy--How many pounds of snake meat did you get that day? (roughly)

I had a paranormal occurance today. I noticed that my dogs' poop had spelled out "DEDRICK" in my yard.

Old 11-03-2009, 08:43 PM   #34
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvite View Post
I had a paranormal occurance today. I noticed that my dogs' poop had spelled out "DEDRICK" in my yard.
I don't care what anyone says...that is funny stuff right there.

Old 11-12-2009, 01:43 PM   #35
offroad537
what a bad person

that picture you showed looked like a hog noise snake, not a boa. and who ships snakes in a plastic rubber maid container with wood shavings. Most of the snakes i buy over the internet comes in a snake bag with heat. If you could post more pictures of the dead snakes and what they came in that would be great. that way people can see this guy could care less about his snakes and who he screws over. Now that I saw the pictures I well not buy anything from this guy.

Old 11-12-2009, 02:22 PM   #36
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by offroad537 View Post
and who ships snakes in a plastic rubber maid container with wood shavings. Most of the snakes i buy over the internet comes in a snake bag with heat.
It is standard practice to ship small snakes in deli cups. A rubbermaid container isn't much different then a deli cup.

Old 11-12-2009, 02:25 PM   #37
offroad537
True True, But i never got a dead snake in the mail

Old 11-12-2009, 02:25 PM   #38
Justin Mitcham
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...t=simply+vivid

What really sucks..is when I 1st tried to warn people..I was ridiculed , Karma taken away etc.. no-one wanted to listen to me, only argue and use the opportunity to ridicule me!! (special thanks to Jerry Tresser , Lucille etc for giving me a chance to try to prevent this..)
Oh well...I tried.
To date I know of at least a dozen people burned...and half a dozen or more dead hogs that I personally hatched...this sucks..

Old 11-12-2009, 02:33 PM   #39
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
True True, But i never got a dead snake in the mail
I hope you didn't receive any snakes in the mail...

Unless the rubbermaid container had no ventilation holes (I can't tell from the photo myself), the container would not be the cause of death. Stating you never received a dead snake when shipped in a bag is moot and has no baring on this situation.

Old 11-12-2009, 05:37 PM   #40
RedDevil
Sorry I haven't replied in so long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvite View Post
Hey Tommy--How many pounds of snake meat did you get that day? (roughly)
Entirely too much.

Quote:
that picture you showed looked like a hog noise snake, not a boa. and who ships snakes in a plastic rubber maid container with wood shavings. Most of the snakes i buy over the internet comes in a snake bag with heat. If you could post more pictures of the dead snakes and what they came in that would be great. that way people can see this guy could care less about his snakes and who he screws over. Now that I saw the pictures I well not buy anything from this guy.
They are Hognose snakes. I don't believe anyone reffered to them as boas anywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
Unless the rubbermaid container had no ventilation holes (I can't tell from the photo myself), the container would not be the cause of death. Stating you never received a dead snake when shipped in a bag is moot and has no baring on this situation.
There was ventilation on all of the containers.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!