Bad Guy Post created by: C.J. Wink about {Bad Guy}-(Southside Dragons "Ed Pereira") - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-20-2009, 04:59 PM   #11
dragonfanatic4454
Craig J. Wink

Ok will do!

But seriously back to the point of this post in the first place. anyone have any other problems with this guy?

-Craig J. Wink

Old 11-20-2009, 06:02 PM   #12
spyder79
Like i had asked before. if you have pictures of the dragon (and the crooked/broken tail) and pictures of its packaging post it up. id like to see the box and the shape the animal was in when you got him verses now.

and a tip

if you put your full name in your signature block you wont have to remember to type it every time

Old 11-20-2009, 07:26 PM   #13
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfanatic4454 View Post
Full name of poster: C.J. Wink
{Bad Guy}-Southside Dragons "Ed Pereira"
Quote:
I just bought a hypotranslucent leatherback off of Ed from southside dragons. I got a good deal on him
I really really hope you quarantined it and treated the dragon and tank for mites.
Good deals are rarely good deals. especially after a vet visit or 2 to make sure your new dragon is healthy.

Quote:
Ed is a bad guy and someone that should not be bought from if he continues to lie to people just to make a quick buck. I was also wondering if anyone else has had any problems in dealing with Ed because Tom said he is a shady character and I highly doubt I am the first one to be dealing with a joker like this!-C.J. Wink
From what you posted I agree that Ed and his southside dragons are bad guys. did Tom say why he thought Ed was a shady character?

Old 11-20-2009, 08:43 PM   #14
capt._howdy
i dont know if they just recently changed there name but there webs site now says Florida extreme dragons is this there site C.J www.ednrissa81.webs.com

Old 11-20-2009, 09:05 PM   #15
dragonfanatic4454
Full name: Craig J. Wink

I'm not sure how to add a signature but I will try and take a look how to do it when I get a second. I have many pics of the tail bend and I still have the box so I will take a pic of that as well. As far as posting them, how and where would I got about doing that on here so everyone can see? I don't have any pics of the dirtyness because it was pretty gross and I took a soft bristled tooth brush to him as soon as I could and gave him a much needed bath. Ed Clark, to answer your question, I did send you a pm yesterday but yes I always have quarantined all of my dragons after I buy one and I plan to keep him that way until he is ready to breed. Unfortunately I have had to deal with mites before on a dragon I bought and it was a real pain but I do knwo what they look like and he has nothing on him. I will keep checking but after 3 weeks, if he did have mites, the eggs should've hatched by now and he would be showing signs of them on his body. I was not aware Ed Pereira had a website but I don't ever want to deal with him again. He is eating crickets and greens with a smaller super or two if I throw them in, and he really crushes them. His poop has also been very consistant which is also good and he is in shed right now. Those are the three things I think of as the major things to look for in a healthy dragon. I will try to get some pics up in a half hour or so. -Craig J. Wink

Old 11-20-2009, 09:10 PM   #16
capt._howdy
has ed aka south side dragons been made aware of this thread

Old 11-20-2009, 09:12 PM   #17
dragonfanatic4454
Full name: Craig J. Wink, but call me C.J.

Ed,

Sorry I didn't see the second part of your post. Very new to this so bare with me. I sent Tom and email asking him to join in on the post and add his two cents so he should be doing that shortly but all he said was that Ed was a shady character and had sold this dragon to him back in June. Then he ran into trouble of some sort which is why he had to sell all of his dragons and get out of the business. Other than that, I don't know the exact story that Tom was talking about but he should be able to elaborate more on the subject when he can.

Spyder,

Also thanks for your help on the troubleshooting through the site. I appreciate it.

-Craig J. Wink

Old 11-20-2009, 09:12 PM   #18
spyder79
open up a free account on photobucket.com and load the photos there then copy the IMG code and paste it here in a post.

far as the signature go to the tab that says quick links top just under your private message icon. click it and go down to edit signature. you can put in your first name in the signature there.

Old 11-20-2009, 09:15 PM   #19
dragonfanatic4454
Full name: Craig J. Wink, but call me C.J.

Russ,

Not as far as I know. And I don't think he will anything to say because I have saved every email convo between us so if he tries to lie I will just prove it with the proof I have from the emails convos. The last thing I said to him after some pointless email arguments was pretty much that I was sick of dealing with him and as long as there was nothing deathly wrong with this dragon, he wouldn't hear from me again.

-Craig J. Wink

Old 11-20-2009, 09:17 PM   #20
capt._howdy
well just email to let him know

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!