Bad Guy Post created by: C.J. Wink about {Bad Guy}-(Southside Dragons "Ed Pereira") - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-20-2009, 10:30 PM   #21
dragonfanatic4454
Wink Pictures are posted!

Anyone who is interested in seeing pictures of the dragon in question and the box he came in, I posted them in my new album on this site so you can check them out there! I used my hand for a size comparison of the box and I have comments describing all of the photos. I figured this would be easier than creating a photobucket account and doing them on their. Let me know what you guys think! Thanks.

-C.J.

Old 11-21-2009, 02:06 AM   #22
dragonluver83
the low down

very interesting, so i'll take it from the top. I do not like gossiping, talking trash or slandering another. Probly why i have never posted on the b.o.i. and i have had many reasons to post, believe me. Some B.o.i. post are the dumbest damn thing i have ever had to read and should have never been typed. And some post should be on the front page for a solid week so the trash can be takin out. With that in mind, lets take out the trash.
Yes i said ed is a shady character. After doing buss with ed pereira for a short time, i decided to cancel our transactions. ed bough some animals from me after a few smooth transactions. i sent a small lot of sandfire dragons. ed knew there wasnt anything special about those except the exceptional coloring. I also sent ed a few leatherbacks that were poss double hets. The day he receives the animals he post the poss double hets leatherbacks as double het leatherbacks and the normals as poss double hets. i informed him that he was wrong on his info. he said " those animals are sold but i will inform the buyer". ( yea right!). well i sent him another order, and the same thing happened again. but this time everything was double hets. we had a nasty phone convo and that was that. he calls me a week later and says (two) both of the red/orange hypo translucents i sent him died.(for starters i only guarantee live arrival on wholesale.) but i said ok i will send you two more send the pics of the animals. ( by this time my trust in ed wasnt there anymore). He couldn't produce pictures of neither animal. So naturally i didnt cover them. So ed's post about how hes moving and blah blah blah, sing my sad story. its b.s. next year when all the people he sold animals to find out those animals are not double hets. eD would be having his a$# chewed out and outta buss.
As for the hypo translucent leatherback. C.J. a.k.a Craig Wink, a.k.a dragon fantastic4454, (did i miss any other name of yours???) contacted me asking, why did i have that url from the hypo trans leatherback on my thread. i responded with its a sibling from this animal i am trying to now sell. Then Craig explained to me what eD did. The shipping and the condition of the animal. And i was not really surprised. Sounds like eD up and down. I also for warned Craig about the mite problem eD had back in July. And Then i broke the guys heart. I had to inform him Josh D. didnt produce that animal. I did!
With all the following in mind. i would never do any buss. with ed pereira buying selling or trading. This guy is a Bad name to the good breeders. He's also good example of why the public dont want to order stuff of the internet.

Old 11-21-2009, 06:11 AM   #23
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
I do not like gossiping, talking trash or slandering another. Probly why i have never posted on the b.o.i..
The BOI is a business tool allowing people to plan purchases by reading the actual experiences of other purchasers. You yourself are posting such an experience.

To make the above comment about the BOI is childish and immature. Are there some inappropriate comments on the BOI? No doubt, and yours is one.

Because there are those few who misuse a system is not a good reason to put down the entire system. There are those who misuse democracy, who misuse justice, who misuse religion. If you have an issue with a particular misuse, point it out, but don't slam the entire system (while at the very same time posting and using its benefits).

Old 11-21-2009, 12:57 PM   #24
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
The BOI is a business tool allowing people to plan purchases by reading the actual experiences of other purchasers. You yourself are posting such an experience.

To make the above comment about the BOI is childish and immature. Are there some inappropriate comments on the BOI? No doubt, and yours is one.

Because there are those few who misuse a system is not a good reason to put down the entire system. There are those who misuse democracy, who misuse justice, who misuse religion. If you have an issue with a particular misuse, point it out, but don't slam the entire system (while at the very same time posting and using its benefits).
Did I say i was against the B.o.i.??? Am i putting down the enitre system??? "Some B.o.i. post are the dumbest damn thing i have ever had to read and should have never been typed. And some post should be on the front page for a solid week so the trash can be takin out". That doesnt sound like i am slamming the system, and i believe that is what i said. I also am not using the b.o.i. as my benefits. i am responding to someone else thread. That had my name and my animal in it. and to sit there going on and on in that manor seems to be alittle childish and immature. dont you think?

Old 11-21-2009, 07:34 PM   #25
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
Did I say i was against the B.o.i.??? Am i putting down the enitre system??? "Some B.o.i. post are the dumbest damn thing i have ever had to read and should have never been typed. And some post should be on the front page for a solid week so the trash can be takin out". That doesnt sound like i am slamming the system, and i believe that is what i said. I also am not using the b.o.i. as my benefits. i am responding to someone else thread. That had my name and my animal in it. and to sit there going on and on in that manor seems to be alittle childish and immature. dont you think?
Nice try at a save.

Old 11-21-2009, 07:46 PM   #26
dragonluver83

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
Nice try at a save.
aint no save try reading what i wrote. its quite simple.

Old 11-21-2009, 07:50 PM   #27
hhmoore
Focus.......
Bearded dragons. Southside Dragons. Ed Pereira.

Old 11-21-2009, 08:02 PM   #28
dragonluver83
hey i said nothing, shes been giving me a hard time since my welcome intro back in may of 09'. But my last contact with ed was in September and he said he is done with dragons. so a reply from ed is welcome, but may be highly unlikely.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!