Info My experience with Reptile Basics / Cold Blood Novelties - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-24-2009, 12:19 AM   #31
Mad4You2
I have purchased from Rich numerous times and I have never had anything but excellent communication and customer service. In fact, he's shipping an order to me today. I ordered it late last night and it's already on the way to me. I have the tracking number, received via email. In my experience every transaction I've had with Reptile Basics has been excellent.

Angie Martin
Dragon Bytes, Inc.

Old 11-24-2009, 12:23 AM   #32
MikeRusso
How is this even an issue?? You purchased snakes sight unseen that your not happy with... The seller agrees to take them back with no questions asked even after you allegedly left several rude messages.. Then YOU turn HIM down and then come to the BOI to complain about him??

There is a very simple fix here.. If your not happy send them back, if not then enjoy your new animals!

~ Mike Russo

Old 11-24-2009, 01:48 AM   #33
Shadera
Rich = epitome of integrity. I cannot vouch for Frank, but I don't think Rich would surround himself with crooks.

I've been waiting a few weeks for water valves that are back-ordered. Am I calling Rich every day cussing him because they're not here yet? Nope, because I know he'll take care of me. He always has before.

If the animals are not what you wanted or paid for, take them up on the offer of the refund. It doesn't make them bad guys because they won't submit to your unreasonable demands to keep the snakes and the money. They offered a full refund. Even after you left messages that'd probably make any trucker blush. Heck, that makes them good guys.

Old 11-24-2009, 10:33 AM   #34
Justin McBrayer
I have done loads of business with both Frank and Rich and have had nothing but positive transactions.....Both of them have gone out of their way to help me out anytime for anything....

Thanks

Old 11-24-2009, 01:55 PM   #35
PumpkinPython
I have done business on multiple occasions with both Frank and Rich and have constantly found both of them to be exceptional people to deal with.

I purchased a female pastel ball python het for hypo from Frank two years ago, and she was perfect in every way, exactly as advertised, healthy, and of exceptional quality. Despite the statement on his website that phone calls take first priority, all of our dealings took place via email, and I can say I never felt like I wasn't being treated as a priority. I have even seen at least part of Frank's collection, since I went to pick up the snake in person to avoid shipping, and I can say that NONE of the animals I saw were underfed or being poorly cared for in any way, shape, form, or fashion. I have spoken with Frank at several shows since my purchase, and not only does he remember me, he remembers my name, asks how my snakes are doing, and is always friendly. That is great customer service in my book. He is a vendor of Reptile Basics' husbandry supplies, which are some of the best money can buy, so I find it extremely difficult to believe that he would send out underfed, kinked, or uncared for animals.

I have two racks and countless husbandry supplies from Rich at Reptile Basics as well. Rich has always been around to answer my questions, and the products I have received have been top notch and great.

In short, I have never had anything but GREAT dealings with Frank or Rich, and would never hesitate to do business with either of them again.

Old 11-24-2009, 06:15 PM   #36
w_johnson
What's done is done. Frank sent me animals that were thin and not what he described to me over the phone during our negotiations. Questioning whether or not the animals in the pics are the animals sent is ignorant.

I have decided to keep the animals, rather than ship them back for further mis-treatment. At this time, it's over with. I'm done with this game of he said this, he said that.

I was only sharing my experience with others to prevent any further issues with this seller. Buyer beware when dealing with Cold Blooded Novelties and Frank.

Old 11-24-2009, 06:47 PM   #37
MikeRusso
Quote:
Originally Posted by w_johnson View Post
What's done is done. Frank sent me animals that were thin and not what he described to me over the phone during our negotiations. Questioning whether or not the animals in the pics are the animals sent is ignorant.

I have decided to keep the animals, rather than ship them back for further mis-treatment. At this time, it's over with. I'm done with this game of he said this, he said that.

I was only sharing my experience with others to prevent any further issues with this seller. Buyer beware when dealing with Cold Blooded Novelties and Frank.
YES.. BUYER BEWARE... If you buy animals sight unseen from Frank at Cold Blooded Novelties and you are not completely satisfied he will take them back with NO questions asked.... Wait a minute.. This sounds very much like a good guy post to me..

~ Mike Russo

Old 11-24-2009, 06:59 PM   #38
alexestrada17
Yep..seems like a GOOD GUY to me as well...funny though how quickly Wesley's mind changed on the whole situation..once he saw most people were not buying his...well use your imagination..

Old 11-24-2009, 07:01 PM   #39
alexestrada17
BTW thanks Rich, i just received my heat tape today. came in on time and transaction was very smooth..i will deff. purchase more supplies from you in the future

thanks,
Alex Estrada

Old 11-24-2009, 10:15 PM   #40
TattooLost
Quote:
Originally Posted by w_johnson View Post

Yes, good luck with your "mistreated" snakes. Questioning whether the animals in the pics are the animals sent isn't ignorant... it's called wanting proof... a blurry pic and a pic of some random snakes tail are all that's needed to prove it's the snakes in question. Then the seller could either say that it IS or ISN'T the snake sent. You refusing to provide said pics only goes to deepen the mystery and puts me to thinking this was all just a scam to try to get some money back. I'm figuring you might've found similar snakes elsewhere for cheaper after you bought from Frank, so you thought maybe this way you could come out ahead. Sorry if it's biting you in the ass. Enjoy your beautiful snakes from Frank, I'm sure they'll thrive and be great pets or breeders one day. So glad you could "rescue" them from terrible harm.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!