Bad Guy In shock - DTS Herps - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-26-2009, 11:26 AM   #21
snakemami
on a very positive note, I found what I was looking for from Ben Seigel and the same price. They are being shipped on Monday.

Old 11-26-2009, 11:56 AM   #22
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemami View Post
on a very positive note, I found what I was looking for from Ben Seigel and the same price. They are being shipped on Monday.
I know a fella who never wanted anything to do with Dan. One day he buys an animal and shortly thereafter finds out the animal came out of Dan's collection.

So while you may not be dealing with Dan directly, its very likely that you'll wind up with an animal the originated out of his stock sooner or later.

In one shape or form of another you will be keeping him in business.

Thats the kicker. Thats why he laughs. Thats why he doesn't care what you think or what you have to say.

Old 11-26-2009, 12:02 PM   #23
mfpoulsen
Ya, BOI does a good job

I was shopping around for a couple of rough green snakes recently, just to add color and variety, no big deal. I figured they'd be tough to find around now, being they eat insects primarily. But, lo, I found them on kingsnake. And lo, you-no-who was selling them.
lol - i mean lo - no deal, no thanks.
ANYBODY can have a bad day, a bad deal, a bad snake, bad luck, bad shipper, bad weather, bad customer, or a bad dealer.

But you'd have to be "in denial" - badly - to deal with someone who is the subject of an OVERWHELMING number of threads. I STILL haven't read through them all - they get old after the first six.

Old 11-26-2009, 01:03 PM   #24
ThunderPaws
Thanks for sharing this letter with the BOI. I guess that reply was all you needed to see to know you made the right decision by not buying from Dan. Nicely done, and I am glad we can all see what a classless man Dan is. Talking about your privates in a response letter in you calling him out legitimately is just disgusting.

Regards,
Bill Rubin

Old 11-26-2009, 03:46 PM   #25
Azemiops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charis View Post
Agreed, as soon as people like that go out of business, the better. Except there are probably more where they came from waiting to fill in the holes, unfortunately. As to the other part, I can say that the last time I was looking for something with the intent to buy, I checked everyone out on kingsnake that had what I was interested in on here. After doing that, I'd decided not to go with him & have stopped looking at any of his ads on kingsnake, though he does often have what I'm interested in & at great prices.
Yeah, he's all over kingsnake and whenever I see a great snake and then his name next to it, I immediately get disappointed, lol.

Old 11-26-2009, 07:12 PM   #26
kensopher
Original poster, have you reported this to Kingsnake? I know it may not matter, but I know of several others who have sent cordial and concise complaints about this person to kingsnake. Every little bit counts.

Old 11-26-2009, 09:52 PM   #27
providencerhodeisland.ri
Chuck, in my short time here on fauna.....i Have to say, you have given me quite a few laughs....You dont hold much back, lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!