Bad Guy Sara klepeisz bad guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-28-2012, 12:44 AM   #1
alex bleas
Sara klepeisz bad guy

I won both of her auctions here on fauna. I won a northern red tail and a long tail. I offered her 250 dollars for the northern weeks ago but she wanted closer to 300 dallors for her. She finally put the snake up for auction and I won her for 200. I also won a long tail for 110. She will not text me or email me back. I have offered to pick them up or meet at the reptile show. I have my 310 dollars and want my snakes.

I had a couple people call me from the reptile show and told me she traded the long tail I won for some leopard geckos. I contact the person she made the trade with and they confirmed it's the same snake.

The auctions are still posted up so please feel free look at them. The moderators are refreshing them so they can't be deleted

I still would like the northern boa I won in auction and any help would greatly be appreciated.

Respectfully,
Alex

Old 06-28-2012, 01:24 AM   #2
Dennis Hultman
Alex's bid came in on time in her auction. The nonsense she posted that there was no bids and she is keeping the snake is ridiculous. It appears she is just unhappy with the final price they sold for.

But let's just play devils advocate and somehow she was looking at a unrefreshed page from earlier and the day and thought there was no bids. Would you suddenly say "hey there were no bids and I'm keeping my snake" when you can clearly see there was a bid? What kind of customer service is that?

He made a bid at the opening price she set and won the auction.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=323038

Old 06-28-2012, 01:27 AM   #3
Dennis Hultman
The other auction won.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=323039

Old 06-28-2012, 02:23 AM   #4
Pasodama
I see where the bid came in, on time, for the Adult Male Anery Longicauda . So, that one was won.
If Sara traded this snake, after the auction was won, I consider that action to be rather unethical.

However, the auction, for the 08 Female North Brazil BCC, had an end date/time of 6/15/12 @ Midnight. The bid, by the OP (for this auction), came in on 06-15-2012 @ 11:56 PM. That is after midnight on the date of 06-15-2012.
See, on 06-14-12, it is that date up until 11:59 PM. Once it hit Midnight, it was the next day (06-15-12). So, I do not see how this auction, for the 08 Female North Brazil BCC, was won.

Old 06-28-2012, 02:26 AM   #5
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex bleas View Post
I had a couple people call me from the reptile show and told me she traded the long tail I won for some leopard geckos. I contact the person she made the trade with and they confirmed it's the same snake.
Anonymous third party information doesn't fly here, Alex - if you want to post that some people told you something, you've got to identify the source(s).

Old 06-28-2012, 02:32 AM   #6
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
However, the auction, for the 08 Female North Brazil BCC, had an end date/time of 6/15/12 @ Midnight. The bid, by the OP (for this auction), came in on 06-15-2012 @ 11:56 PM. That is after midnight on the date of 06-15-2012.
See, on 06-14-12, it is that date up until 11:59 PM. Once it hit Midnight, it was the next day (06-15-12). So, I do not see how this auction, for the 08 Female North Brazil BCC, was won.
Typically, a posted end date of 6/15 at midnight would indicate the end of 6/15...not the start.

Old 06-28-2012, 02:38 AM   #7
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
I see where the bid came in, on time, for the Adult Male Anery Longicauda . So, that one was won.
If Sara traded this snake, after the auction was won, I consider that action to be rather unethical.

That isn't what the seller had intended nor how the buyer read it.

She stated that the bid came in ahead of time and that wasn't the issue she has with the auctions.

Old 06-28-2012, 02:38 AM   #8
mikepanzarella
well if you look at the auction for the anery it has the same dates and times listed and when he bid she said it still had 24 hours left on the auction
she clearly meant for it to end 24hours after her posted end date/time
you cant have it both ways with the same times posted
what she did was 100% wrong (im also willing to bet she had no idea about the ending date and time mistake till she reads your post)
what she did reflects badly on the auction selection

Old 06-28-2012, 02:38 AM   #9
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Typically, a posted end date of 6/15 at midnight would indicate the end of 6/15...not the start.
Never would have thought that. I guess that I am just too literal here.

Old 06-28-2012, 02:43 AM   #10
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepanzarella View Post
well if you look at the auction for the anery it has the same dates and times listed and when he bid she said it still had 24 hours left on the auction
she clearly meant for it to end 24hours after her posted end date/time
You are right. I see, in that Ad/Auction, where she intended it to be until the end of 06-15-12.
So, she is the one who is "messed up" with dates/times.
Considering, I agree that she did wrong on both auctions and not just the one.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!