Good Guy Tom Crutchfield - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-11-2010, 08:06 PM   #1
bterrill
Tom Crutchfield

Hi,

I picked up a 09 Suriname Female boa from Tom a few weeks ago. I had read some prior stuff about Tom and it seemed mixed but she had a perfect connected pattern and I had to give it a try. I had been searching for such a Suriname for some months.

Every email to Tom was anwsered promptly. She was packaged great and has taken a meal with me and is coming up on her next. So for anyone who was unsure about dealing with him based off past boi stuff here about him I wouldn't hesitate. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Old 05-11-2010, 08:50 PM   #2
brd7666
Tom has got some of the highest quality animals you will find. I was at Tom's place just a few months ago and it is by far the neatest, cleanest, most organized, and well kept place I have been to. Every cage, tub, or enclosure was clean and everyone had clean water. If you are thinking of buying from Tom, you can't go wrong.

Old 05-12-2010, 08:57 AM   #3
KingBowser
Despite what is said about Tom and his past dealings, I have always gotten top notch animals and service from him. A+ seller in my book.

Old 05-12-2010, 09:31 AM   #4
Kristi23
I purchased a GTP from Tom and everything was perfect. He kept in touch by e-mails and phone. The snake was packaged perfectly and ate right away. She/he hasn't turned down a meal yet and is already growing. I would definitely buy from Tom again.

Old 05-12-2010, 12:12 PM   #5
Archie Bottoms
Tom is the man the other thread was a farce.It was a person mad about a free snake he got that could not be sold.It was made clear then.Tom sent me a load of reptiles in below freezing weather this winter the box came in .I heat gunned the inside as soon as I opened it 77 degrees in side the box after 26 hours in transit,I would trust Tom at his word period.He is the best in the land.Costomer service the best packing the best all in all You can not go wrong with Tom.I have done deals with Tom for 30 years no problem.

Old 05-12-2010, 08:46 PM   #6
bterrill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie Bottoms View Post
Tom is the man the other thread was a farce.It was a person mad about a free snake he got that could not be sold.It was made clear then.Tom sent me a load of reptiles in below freezing weather this winter the box came in .I heat gunned the inside as soon as I opened it 77 degrees in side the box after 26 hours in transit,I would trust Tom at his word period.He is the best in the land.Costomer service the best packing the best all in all You can not go wrong with Tom.I have done deals with Tom for 30 years no problem.
I have learned in my short time here that some of the boi should not be taken to heart and I'm glad I ignored some of it. Yesterday my suri girl took her 2nd meal here without problems. Just thought I'd add in that in here.

Thanks again Tom!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!