For Sale Some Interesting Stuff... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 12-14-2014, 03:09 PM   #1
Sierra0101
Some Interesting Stuff...

I am going to need to restock on feeder rodents soon and am saving funds to do so. I have the following available:

1.0 2007 MOJAVE- 1,640 grams, a proven breeder, and feeding on medium rats. $150

1.0 2014 Pastel 50% PH Genetic Stripe- 236 grams and feeding on adult mice. $50

I am listing the following because I haven't gotten a lot of inquiries on the animals I have for sale. These are animals that are not technically for sale, but because I need to raise funds, I am considering REASONABLE OFFERS ONLY. Questions asking how much will not get answers. Make an offer I can't refuse. Once I have enough funds, these will no longer be available.

1.0 2006 Firefly- 1,325 grams, breeding as we speak, and feeding on medium rats.

1.0 2005 Pewter- 1,276 grams, proven breeder, and one of the first Pewters ever produced. This one has a lot of sentimental value to me, regardless of how depreciated the value of the morph has gotten. He too, is feeding on medium rats.

1.0 2013 Pastel Enchi- 600 grams, proven breeder, and arguably one of the best looking Pastel Enchi's on the planet. It would have to be an incredible offer for me to let this one go. He is feeding on small rats.

1.0 Desert Woma- 600 grams, and feeding on small rats. This one fits comfortably into my breeding plans, but I'll let him go for the right offer.

0.1 2013 Calico Genetic Stripe- 308 grams, and feeding on weaned rats.
0.1 2013 Pewter Genetic Stripe- 300 grams, and feeding on weaned rats.

0.1 Desert- 600 grams, and feeding on small rats. This one is a PET ONLY and I will not sell her to JUST ANYONE. I must trust and believe that you will not attempt to breed her. I have no problem keeping her. I do not feel females of this morph are useless. I feel they are a reproductive mystery, a beautiful morph (one of my favorites), and I am honored to have one in my collection.

------------------

I also have:

0.1 2012 Pastel Boa- 3.5-4 feet and feeding on small rats. $100

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME!! You can contact me at sleepingwithserpents@gmail.com or TEXT me at 845-665-6842. I don't answer unknown numbers, but I do listen to and return voicemails! Pictures will be provided to SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, NO WINDOW SHOPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As much as I am open to and will consider trades for other ball morphs, I am in more need of rodents, so it will have to be something HIGHLY in my favor for me to agree on it. I could use a new thermostat, but am in more need of rodents as well. I am open to trades for feeder rodents from RELIABLE SOURCES ONLY (I don't want your basement rodents) and prices must be at least slightly better than online feeder rodent suppliers. So in short, I am open to trades, but it would probably be easier just to sell some snakes and place my own order. Thanks for reading.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!