Good Guy Another Great Experience With Dr. Scott Stahl DVM, DABVP & SEAVS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-12-2010, 07:12 PM   #1
geckobabies
Another Great Experience With Dr. Scott Stahl DVM, DABVP & SEAVS

Needless to say we had yet another great experience with Dr. Scott Stahl today and SEAVS. Anyone who has not been to his new facility needs to go check it out. Amazing new office, excellent service (as always) and good pricing.

Thanks again SEAVS.

Jessica & Brandon Smith

Old 04-12-2010, 07:29 PM   #2
Keith N
I was in Fairfax when Scott first started by Fairoaks Mall. I was working for a breeder in Centerville and there was a bad loan that he made to a guy that took off for Florida. My boss ended up seizing all of this guys animals and shipping them to us in Centerville. Some came in sick from parasites and Scott took time to come to the shop to diagnose and treat. He was always a great guy to work with.

Old 04-13-2010, 01:05 AM   #3
Crypt keeper
are you guys in NoVa or further south? I have been looking for a great exotic pet vet

Old 04-13-2010, 01:28 AM   #4
geckobabies
They are located in Fairfax, VA. Will not find a better exotics in our area IMO.

http://www.seavs.com/

Old 04-13-2010, 07:57 AM   #5
srsb
Crypt keeper----- I live in Damascus, too, and the drive to SEAVS is absolutely worth it. There is no better exotics vet.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!