Bad Guy Howlin' Gale Dragons - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-02-2009, 11:10 PM   #21
rin0425
I would like to apologize to Nicole if her feelings were hurt by any of this. It was not my intention. I love the dragon I received and other than the cosmetic flaw, I am happy with her. I just wanted a reasonable, professional response to my concerns. I dont feel that I have said anything that isn't, in my opinion, the truth, nor do I feel I have slandered her name, only expressed dissatisfaction regarding the way she dealt with this issue. It is business and not personal. I hope I have made that clear. I would recommend her dragons to anyone, just not her business.
Aaron

Old 06-02-2009, 11:16 PM   #22
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by rin0425 View Post
Even acknowledging the error would make me feel better. I think for 250 she could at least humor me.
Exactly why do you bring this before the board?

Do you want to feel better?

Do you want to be humored?

Or do you seek something completely different then what you just spewed out here?

Old 06-02-2009, 11:22 PM   #23
HowlinGaleDragons
I am not getting into this deep as I feel it is not worth a headach, he is not allowed to purchase from me again for what he is doing and this will stand until he gives a very serious apology. Due to his harsh actions the $25 refund I was going to offer is no longer on the block as he has decided to take such actions against me because I was supposedly not talking to him he could of called to ask if I was even home is it a crime to be out for the night with my grand father?

The pictures of her on the wood happens to be bad placement that is a small dark area known as a "Knot" I have the wood right here. I have never ever had any complaints and I very much so know how to run a business I have been very successful over the years breeding beautiful dragons. I never stopped contacting you or as you say "Ignoring" you I was not home but you couldn't take 2 minutes to pick up a phone and call and ask "Hey are you getting my emails?" I know my dragons and she never had a toe nip, this clutch is very mellow all of my babies are nip free and are kept in groups of 3 - 4 to prevent this.

Sorry Aaron you took things way to far and really over reacted I will not be dragged down by such actions and un needed "BOI" If you would have spoke to me in a civil and non accusing manor things might have been very different instead of accusing me of knowingly sending a toe nip dragons you could have simply said "Hey...I noticed she had a toe nip did you know about this?."

To those who read this I never miss represent my dragons they are posted for sale as they are if they have nips I always post that with close up shots of the nip, this dragon had no nips upon shipping and I will stand by this, Aaron is the first person to ever have anything bad to say about feel free to check my Customer's Dragon page for pictures of dragons sold along with stories and comments.

Old 06-02-2009, 11:27 PM   #24
rin0425
I think that everyone should be held accountable for their actions. I felt that because I was being blown off, this was an appropriate recourse.
I am amazed at how people are seeing this as a personal attack instead of something that has to do with a business transaction.
I apparently was wrong in thinking this was a professional place for people to discuss professional grievances, however i now see its a place for people to just share their personal opinions. Apparently I missed the part where I was attacking anybody and did something wrong.

Old 06-02-2009, 11:38 PM   #25
rin0425
For that Nicole, I do feel you are right. I jumped the gun and could have talked to you on the phone. I apologize for that, again.
I did ask you to call me when you got the first email, and instead received another email saying that I was wrong. End of story.
Im sorry that you feel you are being dragged through the mud, I have said over and over that I am not unhappy with the dragon, or the initial service. you were very accommodating, and informative. I guess I thought that this was a place to give all experiences, good and bad. I dont want to be seen as the jerk that called nicole a liar or something.
Also, you sent me 3 emails without saying anything about a refund, or about a misunderstanding, in fact you said for all you knew i put her in with other dragons and she got it then. That was offensive to me. I am very happy with the dragon, and I was not looking for any money back or anything. Instead of just telling me I was wrong, you could have explained your side as you did to everyone else in your above posting. I am not angry, or upset. Im just disappointed that she isnt completely perfect and that I was basically called a liar.
Again Nicole, I am very sorry for putting this on here before talking to you personally and I am sorry if your feelings were hurt.
Please know that I value the beautiful dragon you sent me, nip or no nip. I wish you would have taken the initiative to call me when you knew I was not 100% satisfied and asked for the phonecall.
Sincerely,
Aaron

Old 06-03-2009, 01:55 AM   #26
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
I am not getting into this deep as I feel it is not worth a headach, he is not allowed to purchase from me again for what he is doing and this will stand until he gives a very serious apology. Due to his harsh actions the $25 refund I was going to offer is no longer on the block as he has decided to take such actions against me because I was supposedly not talking to him he could of called to ask if I was even home is it a crime to be out for the night with my grand father?

The pictures of her on the wood happens to be bad placement that is a small dark area known as a "Knot" I have the wood right here. I have never ever had any complaints and I very much so know how to run a business I have been very successful over the years breeding beautiful dragons. I never stopped contacting you or as you say "Ignoring" you I was not home but you couldn't take 2 minutes to pick up a phone and call and ask "Hey are you getting my emails?" I know my dragons and she never had a toe nip, this clutch is very mellow all of my babies are nip free and are kept in groups of 3 - 4 to prevent this.

Sorry Aaron you took things way to far and really over reacted I will not be dragged down by such actions and un needed "BOI" If you would have spoke to me in a civil and non accusing manor things might have been very different instead of accusing me of knowingly sending a toe nip dragons you could have simply said "Hey...I noticed she had a toe nip did you know about this?."

To those who read this I never miss represent my dragons they are posted for sale as they are if they have nips I always post that with close up shots of the nip, this dragon had no nips upon shipping and I will stand by this, Aaron is the first person to ever have anything bad to say about feel free to check my Customer's Dragon page for pictures of dragons sold along with stories and comments.
It looks to me like you made a mistake. Your dragon most likely had a toe nip at the time of shipping, heck, at the time you took at least one of the photos of the animal, and you missed it. Is that so horrible to admit? I've done pretty much the same thing before. A gecko was missing a toe tip and I just flat did not notice the flaw when it was sold and then subsequently shipped. You could even see that the animal had a missing toe tip in the photo of it that was pictured on my website! Both myself and my customer did not notice the flaw in the photo, but he certainly did upon arrival of the geckos, and he then pointed it out to me and referred me to the photo fro my own website. I immediately acknowledged my mistake and apologized for not noticing. It happens to all of us at some point, not a big deal as long as you do the right thing to make up for your mistake. Offering a partial refund right away would have been the smart (not to mention professional!) thing to do in this situation. Your customer was NOT being a jerk or being rude to you at all, it was totally the other way around.

Quote:
Exactly why do you bring this before the board?

Do you want to feel better?

Do you want to be humored?

Or do you seek something completely different then what you just spewed out here?
He was bringing the fact to this forum that this supposed professional dragon breeder was unwilling to rectify her mistake and was essentially blowing him off. Do you like being treated that way? Nope, none of us do.

Old 06-03-2009, 02:14 AM   #27
rin0425
Thanks kelliH, youre the first person to not make me feel like a scumbag just because I tried to use this for what it was meant for.

Old 06-03-2009, 03:19 AM   #28
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by rin0425 View Post

to which I replied:
"That is the picture you sent me and you can see the nip on her toe. I dont know how you can say that it isnt there. Im not trying to be a jerk
But indeed you are being a jerk Aaron, you were sent a pic of the dragon for your approval, you inspected the pic then you paid for the dragon after you inspected the pic you are now useing as evidence.

You accepted the dragon in the pic then paid for it.

What you have is a case of buyers remorse.

Old 06-03-2009, 03:29 AM   #29
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
But indeed you are being a jerk Aaron, you were sent a pic of the dragon for your approval, you inspected the pic then you paid for the dragon after you inspected the pic you are now useing as evidence.

You accepted the dragon in the pic then paid for it.

What you have is a case of buyers remorse.
Neither one of them noticed the toe nip in the photo. I think that the breeder of the animal has a bit more responsibility to notice it since she was the one that had the animal there with her in person. Like I said before though, flaws can be missed. It's not a horrible thing to do... as you know, no one is perfect and mistakes happen. It's how we deal with the mistakes we make that tells what kind of person, and animal breeder/dealer, that we truly are. A little humility goes a long way. Nothin' wrong with it, in fact it is one of the qualities I look for in my relationships with people.

Old 06-03-2009, 03:31 AM   #30
rin0425
Actually that picture was sent after payment. The pictures i recieved before payment do not have a nip. I do not have remorse at all, im very happy with the dragon except for the nip. Notice the foot behind the finger, weather intentional or not, there is no way for me to know. Ive said my peace and stated that I am very happy with all but the toe. I was accused of doing it and told it is a knot in the wood...which is in the exact place on the toe as the nip. And if thats the case then she has a see through toe, since the nail extends beyond the "knot"
Sorry Ed, not the case
Here are the pictures i was sent prior, just in case you were wondering

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!