Bad Guy Howlin' Gale Dragons - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-03-2009, 12:46 PM   #41
smcwilliams
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptile_jones View Post
Why? Aaron's resone for selling his Redtail boa....

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=134276

Dusty Jones

AHHH,

Interesting digging Dusty,

Well Aaron explain why you are selling snakes because of being laid off and then buying an expensive beardie, then having trouble with that said beardie and hinting around for a partial refund. Does look suspicious, the tide of doubt may be shifting.

Old 06-03-2009, 12:59 PM   #42
Ed Clark
Unemployed and still buying high end dragons?

Are you trying to come up with more cash to buy dragons with this thread?

Aaron, did you just buy 2 dragons from citrus dragons recently, unemployed and still buying dragons. I guess you have to raise the cash some way huh?

Old 06-03-2009, 01:08 PM   #43
Shadera
Good Lord, you posted this thread the same day you received the dragon. You didn't even give her time to make it right.

Old 06-03-2009, 01:11 PM   #44
Ed Clark
Quote:
rin0425

Name : Aaron Scofield
Karma Power: 0

Trader Rating: (0) Beautiful Columbian prob. female needs a home

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW PRICE

I have a 10 month old probable female red tail in Milwaukee WI
Shes a great eater and extra friendly. 3feet long. I wish I could keep her, but I just dont have the time and space for her in my new apartment. I was also just layed off, and I cant afford to keep her. Asking 100 + shipping, or, Make me an offer. Shes such a cool snake. Thanks!

You are using the fact that you are laid off as a selling tool in this ad, is that true?

Old 06-03-2009, 01:42 PM   #45
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
Good Lord, you posted this thread the same day you received the dragon. You didn't even give her time to make it right.
According to what's been posted thus far, she had no intention of making it right.

Quote:
"I'm glad she arrived healthy and safe I am sorry I can tell you she left here 100% perfect as none of my babies in that clutch have any nips at all including toe/tail"

I responded:

"Thats fine about the other things except the toe nip. I looked at a previous picture you sent and when I zoomed in I can se the toe nip. Im very happy with the quality and temperament, but the toe nip is something that happened prior to her coming here. Im not concerned with anything really other than the toe nip. Ive sent back the picture you sent me with the affected toe circled. you can check it against the picture you sent me originally."

Her response was:

"Once again she had NO toe nip I don't like about my dragons and in the picture you sent that is very fresh I have seen dragons stress while shipping and chew on themselves"
Was he supposed to beg? Again, she sent him a "damaged" (for lack of a better word) animal. I'm sure it was not dine purposely but the fact of the matter is that he received a dragon with a damaged toe. Let's say you ordered a snake from Joe Breeder and when you received it noticed immediately that it had a sore on it's body. You go back and check the images you were sent prior to purchase and realize that yes, there is a sore but for whatever reason you didn't notice it in the image. Would you not be a bit upset? Would you not want some sort of compensation or future credit from the snake breeder? Wouldn't you get pissed if the breeder of said snake was appearing to blow you off as seemed to be the case here? I'd be real pissed, not at the mistake that was made but at the fact that this person was trying to blow me off. Would I post something on the BOI? Hmmm I very well might do that.

Whether or not the thread starter is unemployed or not should have no bearing on this at all. In my opinion.

Old 06-03-2009, 01:43 PM   #46
shinezilla
she had this pre order sale like a month before they were actually ready to be shipped or was it hatched im not sure but he could have ben laid off after paying for the beardie

Old 06-03-2009, 01:55 PM   #47
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinezilla View Post
she had this pre order sale like a month before they were actually ready to be shipped or was it hatched im not sure but he could have ben laid off after paying for the beardie

I don't understand why it matters when he was laid off. He purchased a perfect dragon and what he received was not perfect.

Old 06-03-2009, 02:00 PM   #48
shinezilla
Apparently it does to a few people on here... scroll up some =)
I think it's irrelevant but what ever :S

Old 06-03-2009, 02:09 PM   #49
BalloonzForU
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
The pictures of her on the wood happens to be bad placement that is a small dark area known as a "Knot" I have the wood right here.
Nicole, You've posted about this twice now. Can you post a picture of just the wood in the same position as it was in that picture with the beardie? Then a close up of "knot"?

Old 06-03-2009, 02:09 PM   #50
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
According to what's been posted thus far, she had no intention of making it right.
She wasn't even given time to think about it and perhaps change her mind. Which she does say later she had intended to offer a partial refund. A bad guy thread posted so quickly was WAY jumping the gun. Of course if people actually take the time to read the thread they'll see what really happened, but when folks search for her business name they'll see that big bad guy thread right there. It's there, permanently, because someone had no patience to wait and give her a chance to make it right.

I think most would agree it's good to give someone more than, say, 8 hours to "do the right thing" before posting a bad guy thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!