Bad Guy Howlin' Gale Dragons - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-03-2009, 03:31 PM   #61
rin0425
Aaron Scofield to fordgalaxy500 Jun 2 (2 days ago)

Hi nicole,
I just wanted to let you know she has arrived and she appears well. She ate immediately.
She is adorable. Im sure she will be a great dragon. She obviously has no fear, she jumped right out of the container as soon as I opened it.
I had assumed however she was older than 4 weeks, because your site says you will not ship until they are 6 weeks for their own safety. You may want to make sure to let people know in the future, just to avoid any confusion.
I will keep you updated on her growth...and Ill be sure to send some pictures as she colors in. She is going to make a great addition to my beardie family. I havnt picked a name yet, but I was thinking Juliette...I name all of mine ofter my favorite TV characters...that one is from Lost
Ill keep in touch
Thanks,
Aaron

Aaron Scofield to fordgalaxy500 Jun 2 (2 days ago)
I just had her out for a bath and I noticed that she has a deformed toe, and a toe nip. I wish you would have disclosed those to me, as I would have taken a different dragon. Its my understanding that nips are discounted. I paid for pick of the clutch, and I would have taken a dragon without those flaws. Im not trying to be a jerk or to complain about everything, but I was looking for the best which I had said many times and It would have been much more up front of you to disclose that. I would really like to hear your thoughts on this, and I dont want to argue or anything. Please e-mail me or call me, I will be around all day.
She is a beautiful dragon, and that is not what im concerned about, but the nip and funny toe are upsetting to me.
Ive sent pictures of them, also of her tail which I believe has a tiny nip on it...although im not sure.
Aaron

fordgalaxy500@aol.com
I'm glad she arrived healthy and safe I am sorry I can tell you she left here...

4:52 PM (21 hours ago)
fordgalaxy500@aol.comLoading...
4:52 PM (21 hours ago)
fordgalaxy500@aol.com to me 4:52 PM (21 hours ago)

I'm glad she arrived healthy and safe I am sorry I can tell you she left here 100% perfect as none of my babies in that clutch have any nips at all including toe/tail I also fully disclosed the hatch date to you when you first called me I Specifically remember you asking me and I went on their file and told you May 3rd Also I can ship earlier then 6 weeks as long as the dragon is healthy eating and growing I never ship dragons under 5" long and they must have shed once. You got a baby dragon of high quality 100% Clear Nails, Hypo, Het Trans and with genetics going to Blood Bank, Phantom Dragons, Dragonz Whispers, Dachiu, Atomic Lizard Ranch, and myself her babies depending on what she is bred to will get $150 +.

I reviewed the pictures that is NOT a deformed toe where you come across thinking that I don't know there is NO tail nip all babies have a blunt tip tail for a while it is how they are born and that nip was NOT there when I shipped thus meaning she bit herself during shipment which is not my fault as I had no control over it.

Aaron Scofield to fordgalaxy500 5:04 PM (21 hours ago)

Thats fine about the other things except the toe nip. I looked at a previous picture you sent and when I zoomed in I can se the toe nip. Im very happy with the quality and temperment, but the toe nip is something that happened prior to her coming here. Im not concerned with anything really other than the toe nip. Ive sent back the picture you sent me with the affcted toe circled. you can check it against the picture you sent me originally.
The tail I have talked to a friend about and he said that that is totally nomal, and the front toe that is crooked may or may not be a shipping injury, so besides the rear toe nip, sh is in excellent condition.

fordgalaxy500@aol.com to me 5:23 PM (20 hours ago)

Once again she had NO toe nip I don't like about my dragons and in the picture you sent that is very fresh I have seen dragons stress while shipping and chew on themselves

Aaron Scofield to fordgalaxy500 5:33 PM (20 hours ago)

That is the picture you sent me and you can see the nip on her toe. I dont know how you can say that it isnt there. Im not trying to be a jerk and I know you wont do anything to rectify the situation...but c'mon admit that it is clearly there. I even circled it on the picture for you to see. That is the exact picture you sent me 1 week ago. Nips happen, but they should not, as a good business rule, be sold as the pick of the clutch which is expected to be perfect in every way. The non-pick babies have the identical genetics and I would have been satisfied with one of them, however I wanted perfection. There is no reason to get defensive about it. If I had sent someone a dragon that was nipped and didnt realize it, my conscience would tell me to refund some of the money, even if its a few dollars. But not everyone has a good conscience.
I was just bringing it to your attention...not attacking you and I am sorry you felt I was. Re-inspect the picture because you will clearly see the damaged toe.

I regret that you feel insulted or upset by my pointing out the toe nip. That was not my goal, my goal was to hopefully have the situation resolved. I feel slightly ripped off due to the fact that I paid so much more for her than you are selling the other babies for. If my goal was only genetics, I could have purchased one of the clutch mates, however, I told you many times that I was looking for the best. Im disappointed that you are denying the nip which is clearly in the two pictures you sent to me a week ago. I thought i was paying for a perfect dragon, instead I will have a dragon missing a toe. Just by the angle alone, it is impossible that her mouth caused that bite.
I would hope that you would at least be open to the fact that she clearly had it prior to shipping, as it is your reputation as a breeder of quality dragons on the line.
Aaron

fordgalaxy500@aol.com to me 9:23 PM (17 hours ago)

She did not have it priory to shipping and in the picture which you never sent with her on a branch that is a KNOT in the branch like the one above as stated she was perfect I will not be discussing this further as your are accusing me and have me on the BOI you are here by banished from buying from me for your horrible actions and slamming my name. Until you publicly apologize to me you will remain on this banish

Aaron Scofield to fordgalaxy500 9:40 PM (16 hours ago)

So you are saying that in the picture, the nip on her toe that is in both pictures, even though the foot moved, is not a nip? and the exact placement of it os just coincidence? I would never have posted on the BOI if you had not essentially called me a liar. I have no reason to lie. I never asked for anything from you besides an admittance that she has the nip. Im not upset, im not angry, im disappointed. Im also not slamming you, I have only stated facts. you are getting very upset over a mistake you made. Had you not ignored me, i would have never gone to teh BOI. Im sorry that you feel its appropriate to do that to a customer. I paid a lot of money for her, and she is not perfect. Im a certified veterinary technician, liscensed by the state of wisconsin and I know a healing wound when I see one. It is many days old. If you would like, I can have a veterinarian send a signed record stating that very fact.
I will not apologize for voicing concerns I have with your handling of this situation. Its your reputation and your business and if thats how you run it, I believe that people have a right to know.
I would not buy from you again, so please dont worry about "banishing" me. I know many people in the reptile world and I will gladly share this story with them as well, including your emotionally charged e-mail i am responding to. I am a professional person, I see that you are not. Please learn that there are ways to go about things, and also the difference between stating facts and slamming people. I didnt mean to hurt your feelings. Im sorry if I did that. Please take my 250 dollars for a sub-standard products and use it well.
Im sorry you feel that this is an attack on you, as it clearly is not. I just wanted what I paid for, or at least an admittance of fault. It is an easy thing to miss...I never even asked for any rectification. You have made this into a much bigger problem than it is. Learn to communicate better. It will definately help you down the road.
Aaron Scofield

fordgalaxy500@aol.com to me 9:45 PM (16 hours ago)

You attacked me and everyone is on my side on it and the toe never moved I have the woo here it is a small knot in the wood I have other pictures of her nip less you attacked me then you act like a 5 year old attacking me on the BOI sorry I don't play those games and because I know it was NOT my doing and she had no nip when she left I am not responsible there is nothing to rectify for all I know you put her with other dragons and she had it happen I know my animals you don't you want to make a fuss over a small thing well your now in negatives on Fauna for slamming me. You are blocked from contacting me by email until you can wake up and apologize I was nothing but nice to you even though you where very difficult to work with.

fordgalaxy500@aol.com to me 2:23 PM (6 minutes ago)

Proof it was a knot and not a toe nip you really jumped the gun and attacked me for no reason you couldn't even call but had to go say I was ignoring you when I was NOT Home enjoy the picture

These are the exact emails with time and date sent between Nicole and myself, un-edited, and un changed. The only things missing are the pictures which are posted throughout the thread.
I tried to remain as professional as possible. I was not met with that same respect.

Old 06-03-2009, 03:35 PM   #62
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by rin0425 View Post
I can assure you that I will have nothing to do with this forum or this site again...not worth it.
Sugar, this site is very much worth it. Just because there are differences of opinion doesn't mean you don't have a valid point.

There are all kinds of ways people react when they are a subject of a thread on the BOI. They can deny there is a problem. They can admit they overlooked something and try to make it right. They can offer proof of a denial and show that they are reasonable in believing what they think.
A few come out swinging, a la Scolaro, insulting those who say anything. A few will say that the customer was in fact correct.

So you see that there are a variety of reactions. That does not make the OP any more or less valid, just because of the reaction style the post evokes.

If you think you had a valid complaint, enough to come here, stick with it.
It may be that after some talk on both sides, a compromise can be reached, but how each side presents themselves says a lot about them as buyers and sellers and will help the rest of us decide whether we want to deal with those buyers and sellers in the future.

It is rare that one party or the other is 100% right or wrong, so what they say and how they say it as they are talking it out can ultimately save or kill the transaction, and affect their rep as well.

Old 06-03-2009, 03:54 PM   #63
brrrman
If you pay extra for pick of the clutch than that is what you should get. PERIOD! ABSOLUTELY NO MENTAL OR PHYSICAL FLAWS WHATSOEVER. Do not feel bad about how or when you started this thread, Rin. You paid extra for a perfect dragon. which you did not get.
This isn't a $35 dollar dragon or I would not agree. this was advertised as pick of the clutch, with an asking price higher then it's own clutchmates.If that dragon was $250 shipped and it's less superior clutch mates were $200 shipped then with a tail nip that dragon is worth $175 shipped. When you represent an animal as pick of the clutch it should not only be perfect in every way but the dominant one in the clutch. the strongest feeder,etc. superior in every way. It should be the one nipping the toes and tails of it's clutchmates, not the one getting nipped. I believe your animal was misrepresented, and you are entitled to a correction of $25 less than a regular clutchmate would sell for. As far as Ed Clark and other sellers on this web who think it's o.k. to overlook small flaws in their animals I would never purchase from them either.
Let's not muddy the issue here.
It is not about how much time was given the seller,It's not about genetics. It's not about whether it's a pet or breeding stock.
It's about what was advertised and what was received.
the buyer did not get what he paid for.

Old 06-03-2009, 04:01 PM   #64
BalloonzForU
Nicole I took the liberty of putting both the pics provided before sale of the Beardie and the pics you provided the BOI as poor of the "Knot". While there is a knot where you pointed out, it is NOT in the same spot as the toe in question.

Let the pics speak for themselves.

Old 06-03-2009, 04:04 PM   #65
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by BalloonzForU View Post
Nicole I took the liberty of putting both the pics provided before sale of the Beardie and the pics you provided the BOI as poor of the "Knot". While there is a knot where you pointed out, it is NOT in the same spot as the toe in question.

Let the pics speak for themselves.

I'm glad I hit Refresh before I posted! I was about to point out the same thing.

Old 06-03-2009, 04:09 PM   #66
HowlinGaleDragons
The picture he is accusing me of showing a toe nip before shipping is clearly just a knot in the wood as Recreated the picture with another baby dragon with toe position similar to his where toe tip is near the knot it gives it the same toe nip look even when there is actually no nip present

If you read his emails he began to threaten me telling me he was going to tell breeders about it? That is highly insulting and yea I am not dealing with his emails anymore because I know they would continue non stop if I do so if he would have been much less accusing and going and saying "He will tell other breeders" I would have been MUCH more willing to worth with him. As you can see I replied to all emails there was a break in communication only when I went to the car show then I came back to a BOI posted about me becasue I was supposidly "Ignoring" him.

He was a VERY difficult person to work with I had 3-5 emails a day from him for a while , he practically asked for pictures every day then changed his mind on which dragon three times he finally decided on the girl he got.

Here is the re created photo just to prove my point that the picture he said shows a toe nip before I shipped is just a knot by its toe.

Another thing that really started bothering me was he kept asking over and over for an extended health Guarantee I only offer 24 Hour Health and Live Arrival

I would also like to know why you are telling everyone you are laid off, even in your snake sales when you sent me these emails when I told you I wanted to hold of shipping for a week due to my job and the nasty storms we where getting. You also where telling me how you just bought two dragons and red and yellow pair from Citrus Dragons and how you have alot of babies coming..this makes no sence to many people who keep askign this and you ignore and do not answer

Subject: Re: Hypo Pictures
Date: 5/30/2009 8:23:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
To: FordGalalxy500@aol.com
I am working 3rd shift tonight and tomorrow night, so please just let me know what you are thinking as soon as possible. I wont be able to get emails at work.
Thanks

Subject: Re: Hypo Pictures
Date: 5/30/2009 6:53:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
To: FordGalalxy500@aol.com
monday is what will work for me. I took shifts on wed and thursday, so I will be unable to have deliveries those days. Tuesday is the only option for delivery.
Aaron

Old 06-03-2009, 04:09 PM   #67
rin0425
I really appreciate what has been said based on the complete information, not on speculation. I truly believe that I did not get what I paid for, as far as PHYSICAL perfection is concerned. I just wish that this had gone better, i truly do. Lesson learned, and since im sure I will get no reimbursement, I fel that my concerns have not been adressed and therefore, i will not apologize for anything other than hurt feelings. I did nothing wrong as even the moderator of this forum has stated. After what Nicole said to me, I feel very justified that this does belong here, weather or not the initial intention was correct. If there was a mention of trying to address my concerns in any of the e-mails that were sent to me, I would not have even considered posting on this board. As you can see there is NO mention of the 25 dollar re-payment, nor any concern with my satisfaction. As far as I can tell, she just posted that to make herself look better. If it were my business, even if someone was upset enough to post on here, I would make every attempt to correct the problem, as to have a positive resolution. I am very willing to discuss this civally with her, but as you can see in the above emails and posts, she is not.

Old 06-03-2009, 04:14 PM   #68
rin0425
I was layed off from my full time job. I work at an emergency clinic as well. Their phone number is 262-546-0249 if you feel like verifying. I have been taking extra shifts to support myself.
Also, I asked for the extended guarantee because you said you were packing her at 7 in the morning for a 4pm pickup. I have had a dragon die in transit as I told you and I was concerned about undue stress to her. I can post those e-mails as well.
I see no problem in requesting pictures, as I was very excited to get her. I was wavering because I had my choice of babies, and was making a careful decision.
Thank you for posting the clear picture showing it is not a knot in the wood, but a dmaged toe.

Old 06-03-2009, 04:17 PM   #69
rin0425
The pair I bought from jeff were purchased before my birthday in late april and I was layed off just after sending you payment.

Old 06-03-2009, 04:22 PM   #70
rin0425
In my opinion, this is a closed case, the proof is so nicely layed out for everyone to see, and any further discussion is just mud slinging. Again, im sorry you were so offended, but the mistake (and i truly believe it was a MISTAKE) is obvious. I believe I handled myself with decorum, and even if I was pre-mature in posting, I have no doubt that you would not have felt any responsibility or attemped to rectify the situation, and thus I would have posted on here then. Please accept my apology for hurting your feelings, and I hope you will do whats best for your business.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!