Bad Guy Beware of Zach ashwood ( bad news ) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-17-2009, 01:00 PM   #31
Casey Hulse
The picture of the snake "now" shows a severely emaciated snake that most likely has not had a meal in weeks.
Has the snake defecated since you received it?
This is not a "typical" shedding problem due to low humidity IMO.
A trip to a GOOD vet is recommended

Old 11-17-2009, 01:13 PM   #32
knlreptiles
ok i'd love, to retract my previous statement, that snake is def. emaciated! i only saw the first page didn't realize how many posts their were! i'm sorry i didn't mean to be an idiot! so i'm sorry! just saying i was wrong thanks everyone

Old 11-17-2009, 02:01 PM   #33
Smash39
It's about time someone who obviously has a clue chimes in. I even sent you pictures of another boa that was wrinkly and that shed and was totally fine (the boa I showed him was not mine). The fact is you're scared he's going to die...I understand that...but there is nothing wrong. As long as he has water to drink I would not even suggest dehydration. I'm willing to work with buyers but not ones who want a refund after a week and curse and call me names in the process of trying to get a refund. Not willing to help those kind of people. I tried to be calm and rational. Mike you do what you have to do. But making threats over the internet is not going to help you. From all that I've gathered you think I sold you a sick snake. Which is 100% false. That's why I'm not refunding your money. And just to let you know...if I were to issue a refund it would be AFTER I had the snake back in my possesion. Knowing what kind of person you are I would not trust you to send the snake back if I had given you the money back first.

Old 11-17-2009, 02:05 PM   #34
Smash39
Well nevermind I guess the guy I thought had an idea doesn't. For the record guys before you post it would be a good idea to read the entire thread. If you had Casey you would have seen that the snake was fed 5 days before I shipped. Meaning he ate 12 days ago. Somehow he became emaciated in 12 days??? Doesn't work like that. Lots of newborn boas don't eat for several months after being born and somehow this one is emaciated after 12 days?? I'm sorry but no. It seems like everyone has read Mikes posts and seen pictures and come up with an opinion without reading the other parties side (my side). Please don't form an opinion without reading both sides of the story.

Old 11-17-2009, 02:18 PM   #35
Doomtrooper
zach face it you sent me an unhealty snake it didnt get that way in 6 days that i had it just do the rite thing and refund my payment I will even eat the shipping both ways im just trying to be fair why dont you do the same ?????

Old 11-17-2009, 02:19 PM   #36
Casey Hulse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash39 View Post
Well nevermind I guess the guy I thought had an idea doesn't. For the record guys before you post it would be a good idea to read the entire thread. If you had Casey you would have seen that the snake was fed 5 days before I shipped. Meaning he ate 12 days ago. Somehow he became emaciated in 12 days??? Doesn't work like that. Lots of newborn boas don't eat for several months after being born and somehow this one is emaciated after 12 days?? I'm sorry but no. It seems like everyone has read Mikes posts and seen pictures and come up with an opinion without reading the other parties side (my side). Please don't form an opinion without reading both sides of the story.
I did read where you claimed he ate 5 days prior to being shipped. If so he would have deficated shortly after he was received.
Quote:
Lots of newborn boas don't eat for several months after being born
What do you consider "several months"
I would say 90% of my colombian boas ate within a day or 2 of their first shed, so within 2 weeks of being born. If they (newborn) go 1 month without eating there is a problem.

Old 11-17-2009, 02:23 PM   #37
aleria
Casey, I agree. But it's pretty apparent that Zach doesn't believe anyone here has nearly as much experience with boas as he does and couldn't possibly know what we're talking about.

Old 11-17-2009, 02:25 PM   #38
Tigger the Tiger
I had a burmese once that would wrinkle up before a shed. But to be honest, that boa really looks bad. If the wrinkles were caused from shedding, they would be mostly on the top of the animal from what I've seen. Just seeing that boas belly streched out like that is ashame, that animal looks as if it hasn't eaten in a month or 2. Zach, you should just refund the guy's money. And if the boa is as "healthy" as you say, you should have no problem reselling it.

Old 11-17-2009, 02:27 PM   #39
Doomtrooper
thanks for the replies good people if he ate so well and so often how come my albino I bought localy that was born june 4 09 is 3 times his size and if he did eat why is he so ematiated ?? Zach is just trying to get over on selling me a bumb snake !!!

Old 11-17-2009, 02:33 PM   #40
Tigger the Tiger
I believe that if you are a seller and someone is unhappy with what you sold them, you should give them a refund. Point blank. That's what good customer service is, even if you don't agree with it. Remember, the customer is always right

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!