For Sale Spider and Cinny male, PB female, and adult normal female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 01-07-2013, 07:23 AM   #1
edf01
Spider and Cinny male, PB female, and adult normal female

Hello,

I am thinning out my collection of snakes. My loss can be your gain!

All prices are plus shipping. WIll take reasonable offers, and can do deals on multiple snakes.

Spider male PB- 1314 grams. Eats f/t rats. Great eater. Does go on breeding season fast- even if not bred ( I think he does it b/c he is mad he's not in rotation!) He was replaced with a bee who proved out. No severe wobbling, havent seen anything major in the babies he produced either.

175$ ( he wouldnt cooperate with the photo shoot)

Dark Cinny male- 1246 grams. the female didnt take with him last season. I would love to dink around with him some more- but my nice cinny always beats him out ( I prefer lighter snakes!) I bought him as something else- all the signs were there that the guy didnt really know what he was- and he never produced babies, so all I can say is what everyone else stated- he is a very dark cinny. If you like them dark- this guy is for you! Eats f/t rats. 175$ ( He can be attitudy at times)

For the females:

Virgin normal female ( hgirl) 1551 grams. Nice snake- can be a little skittish, and does go off feed if moved ( I'd prepare for her to not eat right away) She does take f/t with force when she is eating. 75$

*** sale pending***Blushed back PB female- 1413 grams. Gave me eggs last season. She is nice- nice blushed back and reduced patterned. Her normal babies all look like her. I am not keen on the blackbacks, so can't say she is one, but her babies she throw look nice! Eats f/t rats. 100$

Burm- PB normal- no new weight (camera died so I didnt take her out) in the 2k gram range. Laid 11 eggs ( 12 if you include the 1 slug) her first and only time I bred her 4 seasons ago- and she is more then ready to go this season. She is a dark girl- would pair nicely with the dark cinny! She is a bit on the shy side and hates to be misted. She took rats, and she has stopped feeding. She also takes soft furs. I havent given her any soft furs b/c had someone interested who can only feed rats. 125$.

( very old pic, sorry!)

You can contact me via pm system here or email me at edfstudio@yahoo.com with any questions, more pics, and terms of sale. I ship through SYR, and will only ship if its in the best interest of the snakes. Can meet locally as well.

Janet Kovacic
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!