Trade 2013 double/triple gene bps for angolan python pair - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 08-20-2013, 04:53 AM   #1
edf01
2013 double/triple gene bps for angolan python pair

Greetings,
I have my first clutch of 2013 babies. Any of these snakes are for sale, but I am looking for a 1.1 pair of Angolan pythons. Interested in the light colored ones. I do have another clutch consisting of a female spinner, and male super pastel and 2 male pins, however, they just shed, but once they eat 3 meals, they can be available as well. Can show pics of them upon request. Trading for equal value.

Up first- triple morph male. Mojo Pastel Spider. Nice yellow and some nice blushing on its back.

Next cutsey baby is a male lesserbee ( lesser spider) Nice light color and has awesome blushing!

Male pastave. Got the awesome blushing and nice color .

And last but not least- Mojo spider baby girl. Nice gold color.

You can contact me via pm system here or email me at edfstudio@yahoo.com

Thankyou
Janet
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!