For Sale or trade cinny pair, PB female mojo, lemon blast.. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 06-11-2014, 07:14 PM   #1
edf01
or trade cinny pair, PB female mojo, lemon blast..

Snakes for sale- looking to move them.
College is taking up a good chunk of time, and I am pretty motivated to sell.

1.0 PB bee- eats f/t rats, excellent breeder- I am taking a few seasons off from the spider morph, and he sired a queenbee male, so he has been replaced. 250$

2013 babies
2.0 pastaves. pastave 1- 175 pastave 2 150. both eat f/t rat pups.
1.0 lemon blast eats f/t rat pups- 150
1.0 super pastel. nice yellows- most recent pic he is in shed naturally. f/t rat pups 150
0.1 spinner, eats f/t rat pups, nice pattern. 175

1.1 cinnies - male is like 350 grams, female in the 400 grams. Only sell these as a pair ( unless someone just wants the male) eat f/t rats- female can be a bit grumpy. 250$ for the pair. solo male- 125$

0.1 proven breeder Mojave- at least 6-7 years old ( photobucket deleted all my pics so I can't date her) Bred her twice- first clutch was 6 eggs, second I believe was 8 ( once again, lost photobucket- ) She just resumed feeding ( winter fast due to prepping her for breeding that didn't take) and weights 2050 grams. She was paired this season, but didn't take, her least clutch was 3 years ago. She will easily put on much more weight, and will be a great breeder for this upcoming season. 550$

may consider trades- but must be females and at least a double morph ( no spider morphs- got enough) or female visual recessive of equal value ( i'd be looking to trade several snakes of mine for one) Interested in red axanthic morph females ( het red morphs... ect. I have a beautiful het red male)

prices don't include shipping and I can do group prices and can meet up if relatively local ( SE Pa), at hamburg, pm me here or email me at edfstudio@yahoo.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!