SC Reptile and Exotic Animal Show Nov 1 & 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 09-03-2008, 01:54 PM   #1
Southerncat
SC Reptile and Exotic Animal Show Nov 1 & 2

South Carolina Reptile and Exotic Animal Show
Venomous Included!

November 1st & 2nd

Jamil Temple
206 Jamil Rd
Columbia, SC

Admission: 12 & Up - $8.00
5 thru 11 - $5.00
4 and Under Get In FREE!
VIP tickets $10.00
VIP's receive 1 hour early entry on Saturday, very nice door prize drawings (sponsored by Exo-Terra) Canvas Tote Bag for the First 100 pre paid, filled with product samples, future show information, sponsors information and other goodies! So order yours TODAY!

Live animal presentation by Jeff Mohr and his Reptilian Encounters. Tom Brown from Under the Canopy Farms with his very informative presentation on Dart Frogs! Come join Billy Albright and his venomous talk!
See Friedrick "The Frog" Puppet Show. He will not only entertain your kids but also teach them without them even knowing.
Play Reptile Wheel Of Fortune and some of the other Reptile related games ONLY found at Repticon!
Come help Santa with your Christmas List! 1,000's of reptiles, mammals, frozen and live feeders, cages, books and supplies at wholesale prices!
Something for EVERYONE!

Vendors if you are thinking about vending the show, BOOK you Tables TODAY! We are over half full already! So contact me Today!

Our web site will be updated soon!
www.repticon.com/columbia
Contact me at carolinareptileshows@gmail.com
or call
864-292-9614
or
864- 906-3458

Old 09-26-2008, 09:03 PM   #2
Southerncat
Thumbs up

Venomous Included
November 1 & 2
Columbia, South Carolina
206 Jamil Rd
With just a little over a month to go, everything is shaping up nicely! Come join us for some fun and entertainment. With some of the greatest speakers and presentations in the nation, such as Jeff Mohr and his fun and entertaining Reptilian Encounters, Hunter Jackson and his Sulcata Presentation, Tom Brown from Under The Canopy Farms and his very informative presentation on Dart Frogs, and Billy Albright and his Venomous Talks. Join Friedrick The Frog Puppet Show, play Reptile related games.
Win some of the Best Door Prizes at any show sponsored by Exo-Terra and Zoo Med!
Be one of the first 100 pre-paid VIP Ticket Holders and receive a Nice Canvas Tote bag filled with all kinds of goodies, special VIP doorprize drawings, 1 hour early entrance and EVEN entrance into the show on Sunday. Where will you get a deal like that for just $10!
Come buy that early Christmas present, lots of animals, cages, books and supplies to choose from!
Vendors if you have not signed up for your spot, do so Today. We are very close to booking up on vendor space! Also any vendor setting up on Friday will be invited to a "Vendor Halloween" Party.
Need more information? Go to www.repticon.com/columbia
Or Call 864-292-9614/864906-3458
Email: carolinareptileshows@gmail.com

Old 10-07-2008, 08:14 PM   #3
Southerncat
Venomous Included
November 1 & 2
Jamil Temple
206 Jamil Rd
Columbia, SC

This is looking to be the best show yet! All the vendor tables are totally sold out and VIP tickets are selling out. There will be something for everyone. For the little ones we have Friedrick the Frog puppet show, reptile related games, face painting and for the bigger ones we have cages, supplies, books, feeders (live and frozen), Reptiles of all shapes,sizes and colors. Some with no legs, some with 4 legs and even some with 8 legs. There will even be mammals with and without hair, Reptile Jewelry and even reptile Christmas ornaments. So come help Santa out and buy your early Christmas gift. Don't forget to come by the information booth a register to win some great door prizes sponsored by Exo-Terra and ZooMed.
For more information go to www.repticon.com/columbia
or email me carolinareptileshows@gmail.com
call
864-292-9614

Old 10-20-2008, 04:13 PM   #4
Southerncat
Less than 2 weeks to go!

Venomous Included
November 1 & 2
206 Jamil Rd.
Columbia, SC

Folks this show is looking to be the best show yet! We are almost two weeks away and every vendor table is booked! There will be something for everyone. From reptiles, amphibians, arachnids, small mammals to books, magazines,supplies, reptile jewelry, cages even reptile Christmas ornaments.

Come have your picture taken with one of the largest snakes at the show.

Come hear Presentation speakers such as Jeff Mohr with his hands on Reptilian Encounters, Bill Love from Blue Chameleons and his live, hands-on herp photography mini-seminar, Hunter Jackson and his wonderful Sulcatas, Tom Brown from Under The Canopy Farms and his very informative Dart Frog talks and Billy Albright with his venomous talks.

See Repticon's famous Reptile Puppet shows, play one of a kind reptile related games such as Reptile Wheel Of Fortune or Reptile Jeopardy.

Register to win some of the best door prizes offered at ANY show like Full Terrarium setups, breeding boxes, snake hooks, automatic misting system, all sponsored by the great folks at Exo Terra, SnakeHook.net and ZooMed.

So come out and enjoy a fun filled weekend and help Santa out with your reptile related Christmas list.

Check out the GREAT vendor list and more information at www.repticon.com/columbia

Contact me at carolinareptileshows@gmail.com or call 864-292-9614

Old 10-24-2008, 12:54 AM   #5
JMExotics
show of hands... whos goin?!?

Old 10-30-2008, 08:34 AM   #6
Southerncat
Just a reminder that the show is THIS weekend

Old 10-31-2008, 09:52 AM   #7
eric adrignola
Hey Cathy! I'll be there early on Saturday (as early as possible). I'm planning on taking my little girl, Bella. It'll be her first reptile show - she's looking forward to it. I figured it will be a good experience for her, plus some time for my wife to spend time alone with the new baby. We had our second daughter two weeks ago.

I went to the show last year - excellent show. I think I've been twice since it changed hands. It's great to see the show getting better every year. I think the days of dissapointing reptile shows seem to be getting rarer and rarer.

Better still, the threads in the "shows and events" forum have become more and more boring. THANK GOD!

Hope to see you there,

Eric A

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!