For Sale Male Mojo Bumblebee, Male lesserbee, female mojobee, male pastave - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 08-23-2013, 07:34 PM   #1
edf01
Male Mojo Bumblebee, Male lesserbee, female mojobee, male pastave

Greetings all! This set of babies are ready to go! All are currently eating f/t rat pinks.
Unfortunately, I took out my scale ( after searching for what box it was placed in during the move- and its broken! They have had aprox 4-5 meals, so they are still small. I will be picking a scale up shortly. but for now, there are no weights) Will take best reasonable offers.

Up first- triple morph male. Mojo Pastel Spider. I am not sure of the spiffy name these guys get, but its the mojave version of the queeenbee. Nice yellow and some nice blushing on its back. 700 shipped

Next cutsey baby is a male lesserbee ( lesser spider) Nice light color and has awesome blushing! $300 + shipping.

And here is another little tyke, A pastave. What gender? none other then a male. Got the awesome blushing and nice color. Cool looking guy for peeps who love mojos and combos. $275 plus shipping.

And last but not least- Mojo spider baby girl. Nice gold color. Take her home for $400 + shipping.

Can do group pricing, may be interested in some trades involving clowns, or female het red/ het red combos. Also interested in Angolan pythons. Will take best reasonable offers. Contact me with any questions and for my TOS. You can contact me via pm here, or email me at edfstudio@yahoo.com.

Janet Kovacic
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
lesserbee, mojave bee, mojave bumblebee