Bell eyes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-29-2005, 08:36 PM   #1
nydrgnldy
Bell eyes

Could some of you that have those beautiful Bells post some pics of their eyes for me.I took a good pic of my Tremper Giant albino today..now to me his eyes look red.I just want to compare what the difference is.This was taken outside.And Let me tell you he was none to happy about being outside during the day.

Old 05-29-2005, 08:38 PM   #2
Chris@TSE
Very nice eyes for a tremper. Some exhibit more pink coloration than others..... same in all lines. Bells are just much more apparent.

Old 05-29-2005, 08:56 PM   #3
nydrgnldy
That is my next goal...getting a couple of Bells.I really love the way they look not even including their eyes.This guy came from Paul at Bright Albino and is really a beautiful animal.I don't think I can look at him and not catch my breath when I see him.And he just keeps getting better.
Robin
Full pic of him also taken outside today.

and this one taken inside....Yeah I can't help taking pics of him.He is just tooo beautiful.

Old 05-29-2005, 09:27 PM   #4
g&mgeckos
Thumbs up

That is one awesome Tremper! He is very bright. And has some nice eyes for Tremper.

Old 05-30-2005, 03:04 AM   #5
aliceinwl
With trempers, it seems the lighter the albino, the lighter the eyes. Light trempers like yours will typically have very light eyes. Dark trempers, however, tend to have much darker eyes. What sets a lot of bells apart is the dark pattern coupled with the light eyes.

I know I've posted this before, but it's my only decent bell eye shot. The way they clamp their eyes shut as soon as you get them into some decent light for photos, makes getting eye shots hard.

-Alice
Attached Images

Old 05-30-2005, 03:06 AM   #6
aliceinwl
Also, watch for Kelli's ad. If I recall correctly, she incorporated a good shot of a bell eye.

-Alice

Old 06-03-2005, 12:22 AM   #7
bro paul
Robin - It's good to see updated pics of that guy! He's looking good!

This is the best example I have of the imfamous Bell red-eye. This photo is unedited. His eyes just kind of glow red sometimes. Very cool

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!