Please read: Pending Lawsuit from Venomous Snake Bite - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-23-2004, 10:12 PM   #71
DaveyFig
Quote:
I would like to ask those of you who made post to this thread to kindly delete them as this thread probably should have never been posted to begin with.

Hey Steve, I think this is something I would have asked in private. I dont know, I am a little silly, but telling everyone on a public forum that you are deleting what you said to cover your ass, and then asking others to do the same just isn't something I would do. Of course, I wouldn't have brought this kind of thing to the forum in the first place. Well hell, I wouldn't have sold the snake to a minor with mommys stolen card either. hmmm. I wonder if I will ever make it in this hobby having all these damn morals holding me back.

Old 03-23-2004, 11:46 PM   #72
Vince
does this meen i can go back and delet dumb things i have posted on the boi in the past? I didnt know that was within the rules

Old 03-23-2004, 11:49 PM   #73
Vince
i wonder why this whole thread was shifted?

Old 03-24-2004, 12:18 AM   #74
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally posted by Vince
i wonder why this whole thread was shifted?
The thread was removed from the BOI because it was not within the scope of posts that were intended for the BOI to address. It's not a good guy/bad guy post, nor was it seeking information regarding a business/person.

Old 03-24-2004, 06:15 AM   #75
Mustangrde1
Ken.

With his bussiness practices of selling a venomous animal to a minor without a parent. Allowing a Minor to use a credit card and take possesion of the venomous in question. Then deleting all evidance of this. I am thinking of posting it in the BOI before I do so though I am asking for your opinion as I do not want to clutter the BOI or Start a bashing war. His bussiness practices to me appear to be very poor and dangerous. Your opinion on this would be appreciated.

Scott Bice

Old 03-24-2004, 05:02 PM   #76
Mustangrde1
Steve FL laws were posted as people kept bringing them up and asking me about them.

I did post PENN Laws to try and help you in your dilema. The deffinately have relevant.

I still certainly hope you will never make this mistake again.

Scott Bice

Old 03-24-2004, 05:14 PM   #77
SERPENTS DEN
Scott,

I understand people have brought up laws in Florida and I appreciate you posting regarding Pennsylvania Laws.
Right now I have decided not to sell any animal/reptile to anyone under 18

Sincerely,
Steve Markevich

Old 03-24-2004, 05:25 PM   #78
Mustangrde1
Steve that is a very good idea and glad you did so. Might I suggest that oncew this mess getc cleared up. You might try offering venomous handling classes to persons interested. If you wish I know a great many people that would be willing to help you with info and ideas. Taking steps to prevent problems and better your reputation will only better your bussiness as well. Offer is standing open at anytime.

I also would like to say thank you for reposting your original post. I may have judged you to fast.

Scott Bice

Old 03-24-2004, 05:32 PM   #79
Vince
are you still alowing people to use credit cards that do no belong to them?

Old 03-24-2004, 05:42 PM   #80
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally posted by Mustangrde1
Steve that is a very good idea and glad you did so. Might I suggest that oncew this mess getc cleared up. You might try offering venomous handling classes to persons interested. If you wish I know a great many people that would be willing to help you with info and ideas. Taking steps to prevent problems and better your reputation will only better your bussiness as well. Offer is standing open at anytime.

I also would like to say thank you for reposting your original post. I may have judged you to fast.

Scott Bice

Scott,

I wish I had the time to do educational shows or training seminars but I find it very hard to even find time for myself. As for venomous I made it clear to all my past and present customers that I am getting out of it all together. The many years I have done it where purely my enjoyment and not monetary motivated.
If you have any questions or advice feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,
Steve Markevich

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!