Good Guy JKR Justin Kobylka Reptiles!! WOW!! A++++ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-19-2009, 07:49 PM   #1
JaredM
JKR Justin Kobylka Reptiles!! WOW!! A++++

I purchased some ball pythons from Justin of Justin Kobylka Reptiles last week, including A pair of outrageously high quality FireFly morphs. The snakes came in looking better than described and in superb health, they are simply fantastic in every way.

Justin answered question after question before the sales, and more importantly after the sale as well. He is an amazing knowledge base, and more than willing to help and share that knowledge.

Shipping.. It doesn't get any better… top, top notch!! insulated on every side, heatpacked, etc. I'll bet the snakes didn't even know they were shipped, they apparently were un-stressed from the travel due to the great packaging, because they both ate within hours of receiving them.

His prices are fantastic and the quality of his animals is unmatched.

He has definitely become my #1 "go-to" source for ball morphs… it doesn't get any better.

Wow!

Thank you Justin!
Jared Michaelson

Old 11-01-2009, 09:18 PM   #2
Foschi Exotic Serpents
I second that! I too just recieved a new addition from Justin. A male het pied ringer. He arrived in great condition. Is feeding well and looking forward to his new girlfriend once he is done with quaranteen. Thanks again Justin

Old 03-24-2010, 11:29 AM   #3
Shadera
I picked up a couple nice animals from Justin, and agree that he's an asset to our hobby. I mean, I can't find anything to complain about at all in my dealings with him. He's professional and likable, and it's very clear that he's passionate about these animals. Communication was good, shipping was good, and of course the animals themselves are droolworthy.

Definitely in my top 3, and I'll be checking with him first for morphs I want before going elsewhere.

Old 03-24-2010, 12:32 PM   #4
PAVLOVK1025
Doesnt surprise me to see his name here. Justin is awesome. Nuff said.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!