Bad Guy bad guy Francisco /MOC Reptiles - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-08-2019, 12:34 PM   #71
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOC REPTILES View Post
All the suddent I get negative reviews from peope who never purchased from us... pathetic loosers haha but no worries, your walk of shame has began...what a sick guy!

Losers is spelled with one o. Just an FYI. The Mitch Aranda is not any of my younger brothers.... possibly a follower but not a brother. My brothers name’s start with N and E. Not an M. And ahha just like I said, already accusing all bad reviews or being my fault....
Forgot you’re the perfect human specimen that can’t make a mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-08-2019, 12:41 PM   #72
MOC REPTILES
What a coincidence, right? Same day 2 negative reviews from people we never dealt with...One of them has even your last name, your little bro . I give them 20 minutes to remove those fake reviews, or will send all this to google and will also make sure all this goes allover social media and we will see what people have to say about an idiot like you and who is right here
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeryfbrecovery View Post
Losers is spelled with one o. Just an FYI. The Mitch Aranda is not any of my younger brothers.... possibly a follower but not a brother. My brothers name’s start with N and E. Not an M. And ahha just like I said, already accusing all bad reviews or being my fault....
Forgot you’re the perfect human specimen that can’t make a mistake.

Old 05-08-2019, 12:44 PM   #73
Lucille
Quote:
even if it has nothing to do with this subject
Well, you brought the comment up, why do so if it had nothing to do with this subject?

Quote:
she’s told people to “beware” of me because I put someone on blast for a fake tegu contest someone pulled for publicity. Fauna is dead in the first place.
You seem to be spending quite a bit of time on this site after claiming it is dead.

Old 05-08-2019, 12:45 PM   #74
Emery Aranda
Quote:
What a coincidence, right? Same day 2 negative reviews from people we never dealt with...One of them has even your last name, your little bro . I give them 20 minutes to remove those fake reviews, or will send all this to google and will also make sure all this goes allover social media and we will see what people have to say about an idiot like you and who is right here

That’s not either of my little brothers.... Go ahead and do it because then you’ll make yourself look like a fool. I have no brother named Mitch. I have one named Nicolas and one named Vincenzo. That’s their full names and the only brothers I have. Go ahead and report them. Like I said I didn’t do them or tell anyone to, so I have no power over your other negative reviews. And that’s okay, you do that and I’ll have my friend with a lot more followers than I post this whole scenario too, so that not only your side is being open to everyone. Your move

Old 05-08-2019, 12:47 PM   #75
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Well, you brought the comment up, why do so if it had nothing to do with this subject?

You seem to be spending quite a bit of time on this site after claiming it is dead.

Only the older generation reptile people are on fauna- I think we can agree on that. I’m one of the youngest you’ll find on fauna for sure.

As for the tegu contest subject- I brought it up simply because you tried to handle that situation as well and take over. Just like you are here. It has no relevancy other than your part in both scenarios

Old 05-08-2019, 12:47 PM   #76
MOC REPTILES
What a fkn hypocrit, hahaha those pathetic loosers have 15 minutes, you will go viral, is a promise
Quote:
That’s not either of my little brothers.... Go ahead and do it because then you’ll make yourself look like a fool. I have no brother named Mitch. I have one named Nicolas and one named Vincenzo. That’s their full names and the only brothers I have. Go ahead and report them. Like I said I didn’t do them or tell anyone to, so I have no power over your other negative reviews. And that’s okay, you do that and I’ll have my friend with a lot more followers than I post this whole scenario too, so that not only your side is being open to everyone. Your move

Old 05-08-2019, 12:48 PM   #77
Emery Aranda
Quote:
What a fkn hypocrit, hahaha those pathetic loosers have 15 minutes, you will go viral, is a promise

Again, you’re spelling losers wrong.

Old 05-08-2019, 12:53 PM   #78
Lucille
Quote:
Only the older generation reptile people are on fauna- I think we can agree on that.
I absolutely do not agree, I think many people of all ages check the BOI prior to transactions, as well as bringing reviews and transaction issues for the community.

Old 05-08-2019, 12:54 PM   #79
MOC REPTILES
Looooosers you are still on time to safe your ass from public humiliation.
If your friends are not quick enough, we are going to have a busy day on social media my friend
Quote:
Again, you’re spelling losers wrong.

Attached Images

Old 05-08-2019, 12:56 PM   #80
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Looooosers you are still on time to safe your ass from public humiliation.

If your friends are not quick enough, we are going to have a busy day on social media my friend

Okay??? Go ahead??? You guys closed today or something?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!