Bad Guy I GOT SCAMMED!!! By Randy Gilkerson (lilroc338) of Gilroc Reptiles!!! BEWARE!! - Page 27 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-14-2012, 03:26 PM   #261
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikigator View Post
and there have been SEVEN people I have looked up on the BOI and have found NOTHING. So don't tell me that the BOI is a cure-all for this type of situation because it's not.
You do realize that you can post an inquiry if your search draws a blank, right? I know that you didn't post an inquiry on any of those seven people (I reviewed your posts), but I did see that you posted in somebody else's inquiry.
No, the BOI isn't sure-fire...but it is even less effective if people don't make a reasonable effort.

Old 02-15-2012, 11:24 PM   #262
snake_lover33
I would just like to say on the record that Laura did contact Randy and he offered to make it right and yes she did get paid but never once did a lawyer contact him to settle this. She did make treats to call his probation officer and we told her to do what she felt she needed to do, that we had to make payments because we didnt have the money she requested to make this go away. He made a rookie mistake and has learned a lession from it.

Old 02-15-2012, 11:46 PM   #263
lilroc338
As you can tell she is very difficult to talk to. This could have been resolved months ago...I offered to send her a female and that wasn't good enough. Then out of nowhere I get a text that says she wants money to resolve this, I told her I had to make payments because I didn't have all the money upfront. She has been paid in full and I have said sorry more then once. If she learned how to talk to people without being irrational she could get a lot further.

Old 02-15-2012, 11:53 PM   #264
bullies&balls
So, are you saying that the blk pastel you sent to her, WAS NOT purchased off the auction site as a MALE ? Pics tell a very different story. It is very hard to see an honest mistake, when the animal was orignally purchased as a MALE.

Old 02-16-2012, 12:00 AM   #265
lilroc338
Mr Bob, I had more the one black pastel!
I let the kids help clean one day, An they got mixed up! That's why I say it was a rookie mistake

Old 02-16-2012, 12:12 AM   #266
bullies&balls
OK... Well props for doing the right thing with her.

Old 02-16-2012, 11:30 AM   #267
lilroc338
Thanks Bob, Im just glad its over with.
When i found out what happen, that the 3 black pastel
Got mixed up.. I felt bad an she wouldnt take another snake.
An ive done alot of shipping an this HAS NEVER HAPPEN BEFORE¡¡
Im looking at this as a stepping stone. Lesson learned

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
gilroc reptiles, lilroc338, r and j reptiles, randy gilkerson