any advice - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 02-22-2005, 09:27 PM   #1
puertorab
any advice

hey im a 17 yr old high school student. im in a program called model united nation. its kind of like a club. heres the things, this years topic is illegal importation and exportation of fauna and flora, i need help cuz i have no idea on where to start looking for info on this topic because i have a crappy country that i believe doesnt seem to deal so much with topic. my country is Hungary. heres the help i need, i need to know where i can find info on this or if you have any info that would be helpful on this topic. i know what to do for the topic i just need a lil help on where to get the info. this is where you come in and help me if you can. i would gladly appreciate it, thanks a lot
-Naem I
i can give further info if you need it. by the way if anyone out there in the herp world is part of the program and you will be at the MAY conference hey maybe we can get to know each other.

Old 02-22-2005, 10:35 PM   #2
Karen Hulvey
I Googled Wildlife Smuggling from Hungary.
I didn't get a whole lot of hits but from what I did get it looks like the smugglers use Hungary as a point to ship illegal animals through. Hope this helps some. Google it and see what you get.

Old 02-22-2005, 10:41 PM   #3
puertorab
thanks a lot. and thanks a whole lot for all the help you have given me. i really appreciate and thank for having a person like yourself out there who help those in need. so thanks so much. im gonna google it now

Old 02-22-2005, 10:50 PM   #4
Peacemaker
Warning! Info I hope will help!

Hi:
Go to this website and type in your questions and it usually finds information for you! AskJeeves.com Good luck with the search, I went and ask the question Where to find information on Smuggling Wildlife and Reptiles through Hungry and got several hits.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!